friends can go to hell ignorant fuckers

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SAVE_ME, Sep 3, 2009.

1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

getting fucking sick and tired of everyone licking each others' asses on facebook and getting no love....god I hate my "friends"....fuckers....since when did making a fucking sandwich warrant 67 likes?! At least when I update my status it's for something rather meaningful. As usual whenever it's me people like to pretend I don't exist :dry: and for some reason people just stopped talking to me a long time ago even though I still try to contact them.....I get it now, it's a conspiracy, yeah, they're all getting together and plotting against me behind my back.....yeah, they're all in on it together....they all hate me even though I didn't do anything wrong to them....I HATE YOU ALL....GO TO HELL
  2. SAVE_ME

I'd scream the house down if it weren't for the fact it's like 4:30 in the morning here.........seriously, why all the love and ass kissing for each other but not me? why well?!!! and why when i add someone new do they talk for like a day and then piss off caus e i'm boring or w/e!!!! MY GOD YOU IGNORANT FUCKERS!!!!! i wanna slap each and every one of them hard in the face!! fucking liars, "blah blah i know how ya feel blah blah blah i'll always be there for you i'll never ignore you" JUST FUCK OFF AND STOP LYING TO ME DAMN IT!!! PISS OFF!!! STOP SIGNING IN EVERY 5 SECONDS ON MSN IF YOU AIN'T GONNA TALK YOU LOUSY BASTARDS OR I SWEAR I'LL JUST FUCKING DELETE YOU ALL CAUSE NO ONE DESERVES TO BE MY FRIEND!!!! man i just wanna fucking be put outta my damn misery!!!!! GRRRRR!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  3. SAVE_ME

BTW I was semi-drunk when I wrote this....not talking about anyone from here....just a few people I considered good friends at one time, and just suddenly stopped talking to me out of the blue.....just thought I'd clear that up in case I offended anyone in this rant......anyway I'll stop now.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Rant away. I can relate to some of what you said. People suck.
  5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I've seen alot of threads started here about the negative aspects of "facebook". I know nothing about it, but I do know a little about SF. Feel free to send me a pm if you wish.

6. endlessskies58

endlessskies58 Well-Known Member

that cyberworld is full of bullshit.

everyone in the world is lonely.

they just use that device to make them feel popular.
    believe me, i know. because i do it too.

from taking pictures with strangers at parties to make them look like they know a lot of people and go out a lot (when probably in reality they don't. or if you were at the party you'd be like 'this is lame'. and we can't forget photoshop.) to adding shitloads of people you don't know.

and as for comments, i find that the ones that get the most responses are either people who talk a lot to that other person or humorous ones.

unfortunately, people don't like to be around unhappy people. which sucks for us because now we have to fake being happy and confident.
    so let us fake away, love, like the rest of the world.
    and no one will know how we really feel until we off ourselves.

fuck people.

i hope i haven't sounded rude.
    i'm just fucking morbid as hell right now.
  7. SAVE_ME

^^Not at all, I agree 100%, people are fake as f*ck
  8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. But they aren't real friends if they behave like that, just suckers
  9. |- Lost :☆: Dream -|

|- Lost :☆: Dream -| Account Closed

*sigh* I hear you on this. Sometimes, I as well get so sick of all the people around me. I feel like sometimes some of the people who supposedly say they're my "friends" really actually aren't. It's so frustrating. >.<

I'm really thankful to the people who actually are real true friend though.
  10. FallenRyo

FallenRyo Active Member

I can't stand to see people like that, they say they're there for you, but when you do need them, they're too busy.

I hear ya, those kinds of people can take a long walk off a short cliff for all care.
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I don't have friends, I don't use FB, so I don't know what you're going through really but I do hope you're feeling better now :hug:
  12. elpepo

elpepo Active Member

Facebook can be pretty shallow, it's kind of depressing actually...
  13. SAVE_ME

Not just facebook....MSN too....and the disheartening thing is these are people I've talked to almost daily, and all of a sudden they've just stopped, like they're freezing me out all of a, what gives? I would love to know what the hell I've done all of a sudden....
  14. Kishin

Kishin Member

The fuckers aren't even worth your worry. Fuck them let them all fuck off and die. They are all phonies, liars, users and abusers. Humans are the worst species on this planet and we do not deserve to be here. I have no friends either and it is probably better for me that way. I am not going to pretend i am happy for those people. if they don't like me cause i am fucked up they can all go to hell.

Man that felt good.
  15. Kishin

Kishin Member

Oh by the way when i go on facebook and my "friends" are on line chatting, soon as i log on they magically go off line. HUM............................... i wonder where they went the fucks.
  16. SAVE_ME

^^Ha ha, amen to that! :laugh: ......and yeah, those people nark me off too....:dry:
  17. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

Facebook is a load of crap. Honestly, I hardly go there. I've had the same problem where I'll post something meaningful and it gets lost under "I'm picking my nose" or "I'm standing outside in my underwear" and a bunch of idiots respond. But I ask for friends who live in Cali to offer some help to a friend's ranch which burned down and I get nothing. I asked people to read an excerpt from my book that's coming out and what do they think and it gets lost under more bullshit "I don't want to go to work today" or "I've got a hangover." I respond to their rants and get nothing. I'll post a rant and not one person responds or likes it.

Facebook is for narcissistic egotists and the drones who follow them. It's a brain rot. The only reason I go there is to keep in touch with my cousins. Don't let these pissants make you feel bad. There's something seriously wrong with this world.
  18. poetbassplayer

poetbassplayer Active Member

F**K people is right especially most of the bastards in my job heartless insensitive pricks who can do no wrong and willing to prove it at someone elses expense F**k them all. I got my three cats my new friends here and at my recovery website and poetry friends thats all the friends I need.

Great topic thanks for letting me vent feel better:smile:

19. I agree.
    All my 'friends' ever do is call me to get them weed. how fucking lame is that? pisses me off. if you are my friend, then call me about something else. They know I do not smoke, they are just being selfish. IT IS a conspiracy. I swear all of the kids on the campus that I go to school at are in on it. Their condescending tones and fake smiles. faking happiness only makes me want to off myself more.

And as for facebook, pardon my French, but that site can fuck off! I have spent so many lonely hours on that site and for what? to melt my damn brain away. so many people adding people adding people, who met this guy through another girl at a party where her brother was at and now we are facebook friends! yay I am so happy! i work! I need sleep! i have class! I fell to that emotionless bull, and feel like an ass for ever having fallen victim to it.

sheesh...venting about this sure takes a load off.
    I totally understand about the loathing of facebook. i always feel like punching in my monitor
  20. cherrycherub666

cherrycherub666 New Member

It's My 19th Birthday.... (how i made it this far i shall never know)

i invited EVERYONE I KNOW out clubbing..... :/

2 friends and my mother turned up..... what the fuck is that about.... now i'm getting blamed becasue i didn't invite people early enough....

i'm sorry but 2 weeks is enough fucking notice!!!!

feeling shit as it is without feeling 100% rejected and fucked up..... :/

and i found all this out on facebook....... nice.... not even a fricking phone call....

soma fricking mates eh??