Friends/Family and zodiac signs

Movieaddict

Do you find that your friends and closest family members are all certain zodiac signs and you really don’t get along with the other signs.
Im a Virgo.
My professional friends are Leo, Aries, Scorpio.
My closest family members are Taurus and Pisces.

Think that means I like the popularity, charm, go-getter and leadership qualities of Leo, Scorpio, Aries in the business world.
But I need the comfort and understanding of Taurus and Pisces from family.

RCee

Zodiac is HUGE in my family. Anyone friends or possible future family (lol) first question gets asked “what’s your sign”? Even if you don’t believe in it we will soon turn you into one! Lol very true though

I’m a Pisces
Family is a bunch of scorpio’s , Taurus and Capricorn’s.
MY close friends have always been Pisces Which is pretty darn funny because it just always worked out that way.

Aries....weeeelllll we respect each other, get on with long talks....but I’m a tad bit flippint for the common Aries To be around 24/7 Lol but our opposites do tend to make for an interesting and comedic friendship

My husband was a Pisces, two of my long term relationships in life share the same birthday (that’s like one in a million! and they both are Pisces as well . I never thought that, would ever happen...and was kinda weird to get used to....still is

anywho yes majority my family tolerates me but in the end they always seek me out for guidance. At the end of the day as they would say it “Thats just RCee”

🤗 🤗 haha side note I have had 2 really good Leo friends.....we are great together in small increments LOL!

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I'm a little skeptical about the effects of zodiac signs on personality, especially when I look at a lot of descriptions of my sign (Gemini) that I don't feel like fit me too well. Though it is interesting because I seem to really get along well with other Geminis. My sister, with whom I've been very close all my life, is one. So is my best friend I've known for over 15 years, and another friend that I'm not as close with as I used to be because he struggles with responding to people, but he is an old rugby teammate that I used to have a rather unhealthy sort of attachment to. My sister and my best friend are both two of the people I am closest to, and the rugby friend is someone I used to lean on for emotional support to an excessive extent.
Not sure if there's anything to it, [and I would be open to hearing others' interpretations of Gemini traits and how they might apply to me because I do find it interesting.]

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
I don't even know my 'exact,' Zodiac sign -(for certain). . . It's a "long-story!" but I've got one that is ~pretend/or make-believe; & that is good enough, for me! :) That said: it either seems to be a rather exceptionally, "busy~." (month) for 'Births!' ...or I've just taken more notice over the years (because it also happens to be my, or mine - birth^month*~?). With someone I know, falling or landing on nearly every (given) day! : )

StrangeRanger

Just Another Heathen
I'm a little like @Baywasp with the skepticism of zodiac signs & it's kinda weird, I'm a Gemini as well! :D I have noticed a lot of the people I've gotten along with seem to be Pisces. It's a little weird because I have noticed I don't always agree with people of specific signs but I don't know if it has to do with zodiac haha although I have kinda noticed strange similarities here & there within such things. Whenever I talk about my boyfriend being a scorpio I always get an off look or response from people who are very into zodiac & it always makes me kind of laugh because he fits the description a little!

RCee

I'm a little like @Baywasp with the skepticism of zodiac signs & it's kinda weird, I'm a Gemini as well! :D I have noticed a lot of the people I've gotten along with seem to be Pisces. It's a little weird because I have noticed I don't always agree with people of specific signs but I don't know if it has to do with zodiac haha although I have kinda noticed strange similarities here & there within such things. Whenever I talk about my boyfriend being a scorpio I always get an off look or response from people who are very into zodiac & it always makes me kind of laugh because he fits the description a little!
I had someone ask me “why do Scorpio’s always get what they want”? LOL!!! Gotta love a Scorpio though . They are always there for you, all you gotta do is “ask for help” and bam! They there!

RCee

I'm a little skeptical about the effects of zodiac signs on personality, especially when I look at a lot of descriptions of my sign (Gemini) that I don't feel like fit me too well. Though it is interesting because I seem to really get along well with other Geminis. My sister, with whom I've been very close all my life, is one. So is my best friend I've known for over 15 years, and another friend that I'm not as close with as I used to be because he struggles with responding to people, but he is an old rugby teammate that I used to have a rather unhealthy sort of attachment to. My sister and my best friend are both two of the people I am closest to, and the rugby friend is someone I used to lean on for emotional support to an excessive extent.
Not sure if there's anything to it, [and I would be open to hearing others' interpretations of Gemini traits and how they might apply to me because I do find it interesting.]
true facts. Geminis are a sign I can barely ever guess. Wether it’s real or not I’m very good at guessing people’s months /zodiac just by being around them for a little bit.
Maybe I’m just good at guessing LOL
. But Gemini I always have a hard time!

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
My nephew is Aquarius and once he said I was his best friend, lol.
I talk to my sister but we're not super close, she's Sagittarius.
My mom is Pisces like me and we get along off and on. I have friends from all across the zodiac.

Velveteen Bunny

I believe in it. I know my chart, but I am still learning what it all means. There are certain signs that seem to be very much at odds with me, but it's mostly in my family that I've noticed this and I believe maybe it's the manifestation of the dark side of their signs.

I'm a Scorpio sun and rising, Virgo moon. And I certainly do not get my way, at all or hardly ever.

britishbloke

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So definitely before, I was a big old firm believer in this whole zodiac being a huge thing on y'all personality and stuff, nowadays I'm not so sure and it's just majorly coincidental that, I'm cancer and I have to say, my closest friends have ALWAYS been people born in the Taurus sign, followed by Virgos.

its definitely something I used to delve deep into but now I just think, people are just people and while they're times when I'm like "hahaha you're such a Taurus/virgo/random star sign here", it's the same stereotype you would make about some middle aged middle class woman complaining about the fact her £5 packet of pomegranate seeds has just spilt all over the floor. Fucking 1st world problems and all that shit homie.

So I uh can't remember where I was going with this...

something about I have an entirely huge distrust in people as a whole, so it's probably just coincidence eh *shh

Movieaddict

Sorry I haven’t logged in for some time. I’ve been on the dating scene. Right now, with a Sagittarius. A what you say!

well, you can never look at just the sun sign. You must also look at the moon. I’m Virgo sun Libra Moon. And I’m on the cusp with Leo. So, I’m not the standard Virgo and people tend to be attracted to my Libra qualities.

The Sagittarius guy is a Capricorn moon and a Capricorn cusp. In doing our natal chart we are at or above 75% compatibility. But him being Sag and me Virgo, you’d never think it. But our moons and cusps are playing strong..

We get along very well. Its kinda at the point if he stopped communicating, I’d go into a pretty bad depression. And that worries me. Because I already like him so much . We have a lot in commmon.

Anyway, do natal charts that require birthdate, time of birth and location to get best readings. And you can do them for compatibility so you enter in two sets of information..

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer 🦋
SF Supporter
I'm an Aqua with cap moon and literally almost most of my chart in Capricorn. So Its a civil war inside my mind... Somehow I get along crazy good with fire signs though. ..

I'm happy you're dating and I hope you find the right human! Wish you luck!

Movieaddict

I'm an Aqua with cap moon and literally almost most of my chart in Capricorn. So Its a civil war inside my mind... Somehow I get along crazy good with fire signs though. ..

I'm happy you're dating and I hope you find the right human! Wish you luck!
Yeah I’m attracted to Fire signs. Likely that dynamic personality. Never thought about it that way. That internal struggle. Hmmmm, I will look at him with new lenses.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00