friends or foe

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wildwolf, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildwolf

wildwolf Member

i just cant do this anymore just when i thought things were getting better my friends back stab me and say its all in my head that iam crazy and not worth the hassel right now i just want to curl up and not go anywhere out in puplic anything i say they think is a lie and all crap and no one provides support

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry people can be so cruel. You'll find support here though!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Then they weren't really friends were they You need to find good friends that will be supportive in rough times as well. We care we understand okay so keep posting so you can get help. Keep reaching out

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Urgh, that's a horrible situation to be in.

Do you want to tell us more about what happened? Sometimes talking it out can help and help us make sense of it a bit more.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

people are so cruel..especially when they don't understand mental illness...
    you are better off without those sort of friends....
    we are here for you..

6. wildwolf

wildwolf Member

thanks for everyones comments as to what happened well all i did was turn up at friends party to that i was invited to in the first place but then it went all wrong people started slaging me off and calling me a nut job etc and i only do what i done to myself for attention nothing else and they just laughed and found everything funny

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What did you do to yourself?

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

(((hugs)))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.