friends without feeling

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *kyle*, May 24, 2011.

1. *kyle*

*kyle* Well-Known Member

i got this friend, lets call him ''jerk''.
    anyway ive been friends with jerk for a while, his not a good friend but his alot of fun to hang with plus we play guitar together. anyway im also good friends with his girlfriend and have known her for a while too.

she recently started going out with jerk and they've had alot of fun together.
    but i had a long talk with her after my falling down, i learnt that she is worried about what jerk thinks of their relationship, she wants someone to love and care for her and give that in return but jerk doesnt want that kinda relationship. i talk to jerk for her and he said he'll let her know how he really feels, but he hasnt done it yet, i doubt he will.

should i tell her that jerk doesnt want a relationship and end her pain of not knowing? or let jerk keep useing her for sex.
  2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

im not sure how he feels is something you should necessarily tell her....but i do think she needs to know. maybe tell her she needs to talk to him and help her with a strategy to get him to answer her question(s) that way she can hear it first hand. just be close by so you can be there for her when she hears the truth
  3. *kyle*

*kyle* Well-Known Member

good idea, thanks ill give that a shot.