Friends

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by poisonedresistance, May 22, 2015.

1. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

So i have this friend, she recently broke up from her partner (like 2 weeks ago), shes been going out, getting drunk and doing random people ever since(every night,, i kid you not). Then she phones me the following morning, crying and feeling like shit because shes doing it.

Tonight , she just called me, she was apparently running down the street in Derby naked with some guy who was wearing her dress,,,,,

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK MIR,,, WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT,,,,

I mean,,,,, who does shit like this, ive broke from the love of my fucking life but i havent coped by doing shit like that,,,, I told her the other day she reminds me of the song chandelier, by Sia... dont think she gets it.

I just know im going to be stuck listening to her sobbing about it all tomorrow and quite frankly, the ear bending it beginning to drive me mad.

I want to be a good friend,, but I tell her she shouldn't be doing this shit,, and now she calls me whiles shes doing it,,,,,

WTF DO I DO HERE?????

GET SOME FUCKING SELF RESPECT GIRL AND STOP CRYING ON MY SHOULDER THEN REPEATING THE MISTAKE A FEW HORUS LATER.

THIS IS WHY I DONT FUCKING WANT FRIENDS AT THE FUCKING MOMENT,,,,, MORE FUCKING PROBLEMS I CANT DEAL WITH

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Geez. May i ask how her mental state is? Does she actually realise what she is doing? Sounds very over the top maybe she needs some help. If she were my friend i'd sit her down and explain that you just cannot do this, think STD's, pregnancy, self respect!! I know you know all that already but wanted to repeat it so its coming from someone else too. I do hope she gets out of this rut and safely. Bless ya! :hugs:

3. poisonedresistance

ive tried Petal, I really have. she doesnt see it, I told her its like self harm, over and over again. She told me the other day shes slept with over 100 guys,,, I just cant see the sense in it.

She falls far too quickly, i dont think she really knows what love is to be fair. Just more for the moment.

Apparently this guy was trying to shoot a pressurized container with an air riffle before they did the crazy in the street thing,,,,

in my world that sort of thing is totally mad, I do my own version of crazy but that is,,,,, I dunno, maybe im judging her, I dont mean to,, but I feel like shes asking for help, a help I just cant give her.

We all deal with things in different ways. I actually cant think about having another person in my life,, its just not there. I wouldnt open up to them if I did and the whole random sex thing,,,, thats not my sort of thing. Im happier watching some disaster movie and going to bed with my dog to be honest.

I can see where shes coming from, but over and over and over again,,,,,,,,,,,, ritualistic abuse I call it. I just wish shed take a moment and slow down,, look a things from a self caring perspective. Stop looking for love and learn to love herself a little more.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Would it make her think about what you are saying if you said you couldn't take this behaviour, and either she gets help or you won't be able to see her?
    I know it sounds harsh, but I seriously don't know what else to suggest.
    She's on a path to self destruct, maybe tough love will help.

5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Just a question. What kind of a friendship is this to you?

6. poisonedresistance

Thats a possibility. Shes going to come down later but I think Im going to tell her im going out with my mum instead and just not be in.
    I just know whats coming :(

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

If you really have given it your all then it is up to her at the end of the day however sad that may sound. Just try and be there for her if you can and remind her she is your friend and you value the friendship. I wish I had better advice, best of luck :hug:

8. poisonedresistance

Hi drownedfish,, shes a good friend, I knew her well before she started being like this. When she was happy to just be her.

Hey Petal,,

As I suspected she came down again,, same old,, same old. Apparently this guy tried to do some rather,,,,,, sort of things with her,, and although she said no and he stoped I think the fact he tried to really upset her. Said he was just treating her like shit.

I tried to be honest and told her hat if she treats herself like shit and jumps into bed with guys when shes drunk and theyve had a skin full that they are going to try all sorts as to them its just a drunken moment,,, Shes out there looking to fall in love while shes had a skin full and thinks thats the way to get it.

She wants to just go out,, but I wont go with her because its not my scene to be honest. I dunno, shes out getting laced again tonight to get over last night so its just a vicious circle,,, :(