Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Nov 11, 2007.

1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

i don't even know where to start?

friends? can we call them that now a days? I don't know what to classify friends as anymore...ppl that you hang out with on a daily basis? or ppl that ditch you @ the bar!!

i'm not bitter @ all...i can't believe it though, i do everything for them!! and they fucking leave me :dry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

what do you guys classify friends as?
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I'm sorry for what they did to you hun, they don't deserve to be called friends

3. neverdie

neverdie Guest

People today, in all this new world technology and thinking, have lost sight of what a true friendship is. So, in sprit of my best friend Tellie, I thought I would help the world out a little and explain what real, true friends are.
    1. Friends don't have to be exactly the same. Friends have similarities but they also have their differences. They key to opening up the world of friendship is not only to expand on similarities but to accept each other's faults. Because you can't ever judge your friend.

2. Friends have to argue! No one likes to but it is necessary to be healthy. Cause if you agree on everything, either the government has expanded cloning subjects or someone isn't being true and is trying a little too hard.

3. You have to be comfortable together or else you just aren't going to click. If you feel edgy around the person then something isn't quite right.

4. Friends love unconditionally. They have there little angry moments but what's done is done and all is forgive and forget. Why let something that happened in the past ruin what happiness you could have in the future?

5. Believe in love at first sight because there is the equivalent in friendship. Some people think that you have to know someone really well to become good friends. Trust me, it's not true. If the first time you really spend time together you talk for 25 hours straight until 4:30 in the morning about some topic you thought no one else in the world understood, hun, that's real love at first sight.

These are only a few of the basics. Just remember, friends are forever. But only if you keep it that way. Don't diss your buds, love them instead. And when they drive you nuts, love them that much more for being just a little bit different and maybe just a little bit quirky!
  4. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

that makes perfect sense ... to me...
    i will remember that "neverdie"
  5. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

i always used to have friends i didnt like in school lol still do really! theres aquantances, people who you see and speak to but wouldnt really hang around with, and then real friends. its hard to tell when you find someone, and theres lots of definitions, but i spose its someone who is there for you and that you can be there for them too, that you can laugh with but share sad times with and that will help you do things, but that will also let you do them back, people you feel comfortable with and you know that they do the same back, people you may not think are you friends may end up being! theyre hard to find but hold onto em :)
  6. NooSenseFantastika

NooSenseFantastika Well-Known Member

who ditched u at a bar? o.o i see im gona have to hurt somebody:mad:

id never ditch u at a bar or...uh...anywhere :biggrin: cuz im ur friend
  7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hey hun remember what i told you hun :hug:
  8. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

:sad: :hug: It all goes back to people really suck sometimes.
    They're not worth it if they're just going to hurt you.
    You're better than that.