friends

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bonbon718, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonbon718

bonbon718 Well-Known Member

My friends have withdrawn from me. At least that's what it feels like. I haven't talked to any of them in a while, and none of them have tried to contact me. I already went through this with my family, now it seems like my remaining friends are doing the same.

I can't say I blame them. I wouldn't want to be friends with me either. I'm worthless.

This just reinforces my decision to end my life. I know it's got to be the right choice.

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Have you reached out to them at all lately? Sorry if that sounds harsh - but it's a question I've got to ask...

Much love,
    Chris

3. bonbon718

It's fine. I try to reach out, and they seem to want nothing to do with me.

4. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Have you thought about sending an email around to those you trust most - saying that you're in distress and need some help - it's a shot to nothing and you may well surprise yourself. Is there any other form of support in the local area you can use?

5. bonbon718

I'm so sick of asking for help. It seems like that's all I can do anymore. And eventually they're going to say no. I would have long ago if I were them. I don't really deserve any more help.

I am seeing a therapist, and on meds.. some days it seems like it's all working, some days not at all.

6. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Persevere with both of those - maybe this is something you could raise with the therapist and come up with some strategies to help with this?

7. bonbon718

Yeah, I probably should..

Some days it's hard. I've been suffering with depression for so long, I don't know how to be any other way... Getting "better" is a seemingly impossible task.

8. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Know the feeling well - sometimes depression is easier to understand than a future without it...

9. bonbon718

So true. I just don't know where to go from here..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.