Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shedhaddock, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

I haven't got a friend in the whole world. :ignore: I come to chat to talk, but then i feel so alone. I can't fight against my nasties on my own, i've let myself down. Im not a guy, im not amazing, im just a messed up girl who self harms and has suicidal feelings pushing against me. Im not perfect.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry you feel so alone...I always feel that way too. I haven't been on the chat so I'm not too familiar with it. I usually just post here on the forums. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to talk to me. I'll always be here to listen. :hug:
  3. MisterBGone

You can feel free to talk to me! Any time, any place, any where...but beware--I'm boring as heck!! :)
  4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

No-one is perfect Lostprincess, though a few think they are. But this is a good place where you can talk about your nasties and folk will understand, and you can post in the more light-hearted sections for banter.

Can you tell us why you have suicidal feelings?
  5. Moat

Moat Banned Member

There is no such thing as perfection in this world and personally, it leads me to wonder why that word even exists.
    In any event, I am glad that nothing nor no one is perfect; it does not make for the slightest interest in living if you had everything you wanted. The fun (and challenges) are trying to get there, if you succeed or not, it is all one hell of a trip. The journey is all.
    Well, you might not have had any friends before, but now you have 4. ^^
    Five, if you will accept not only myself, but the cute and adorable :bubbles:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.