friendship??

Status
Not open for further replies.

_nu

i want to kill a friend. we're very close and i hate him so much that i want to kill him. i think i am a psychopath (and i dont just mean that i'm crazy. there are a lot of psychopaths who may never even really know it). i'm not going to kill him though, because i would get in trouble, and being in trouble to that extreme means no world of warcraft or guitar. so what i want to know is....WTF. how can i want to kill my best friend? he only upset me because he was being an asshole. what he said i didnt care about. he was simply being an asshole. is it normal for me to fantasize this? how can i turn on people so quickly (and forgive, as well)? he's my friend, but i feel like i've had a secret plot against him, as i do with everybody that i get close to. oh, and if i regret saying this stuff by tomorrow or whenever, please disregard this post.

love,
_nu

Hey nu,
We all get angry at times and sometime our anger can go into the extremes and we do feel like killing someone - even though we KNOW we wouldn't do that. Everyone has their limits and I think this feeling of wanting to hurt your friend will pass with time, when your anger dies down, but if he gets on your nerves constantly then maybe will will need to consider if he is really a friend anyway.

I think these feelings of 'wanting' to kill someone are 'normal' but it depends how serious you are about it. If you're concerned and you fear you may actually hurt him then probably it's best to talk to someone.

Actually, that's an idea... maybe you could talk to your friend about his attitude and how much it upsets you?

_nu

yeah i do regret last night's post... the reason i was confused is that i normally don't get angry. i guess i was just being irrational. anyway, thank you resistance. i actually have thought about this before with the same friend, and i vaguely told him about my feelings. it wasn't very clear, but it ended up being to my liking. he will never do shrooms again!:laugh:

but yeah if annyone thinks that i'm being annoying let me know. i am confused, but i'm not DESPERATELY confused at the moment, so if i'm just wasting time and space, telling me to shutup is understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00