Frightened

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SamCollit, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamCollit

SamCollit Member

I just keep going up and down and I can't control my emotions anymore...I'm like a child and I am experiencing feelings of dispair right now and strongly feel like I want to die. I hate myself and the world around me and I can't change the way I feel aboiut it and so I just want to finish things off, my life has always been a waste of time, I didn't ask to be here and I don't want to be but now I am...I can choose not to be but I'm scared.

I looked up some info on different suicide methods bhut I'm frightened and that makes me feel trapped be3cause I can't do what I want to do and that just makes me feel worse, I'm frightened of the pain and also of what lies beyond...and I don't belkeive anything does...I don't know what to do or how to feel and I feel ver lonely with other people's reactions just being mockery...can anyone help me I feel lost

2. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

Welcome my friend.....

I dont think any of us ASKED TO BE HERE... This world is mean and evil and quite frankly,i understand your feelings!

The best thing you can do is TRY TO SHOW LOVE AND KINDNESS to others (EVEN IF THEY ARE MEAN TO YOU) --Its the hardest thing to do BUT IT REALLY DOES PAY OFF :)

Good luck

3. loser

loser Well-Known Member

No point in asking impossible questions. Some people are mean and evil. But he world cannot be described as mean and evil. The world is as it is. I would not recommend showing love and kindness to those who are mean and evil. Just avoid them as far as you can and protect yourself from them. If anyone helps you or show kindness to you remember to thank them. Do something different. Even if it is only a small change in your routine. Take a different route. Join a new group. Take some exercise. Go swimming.
    Take care of yourself and love yourself.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are lost you need to talk to a professional and get some help to get you out of these thoughts. You need to talk to your doctor okay councillor anyone
    Alright call crisis if you are feeling bad keep yourself SAFE okay look after you.:hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.