frog eyes

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Been crying on and off all evening. It just comes in waves, over and over and I dont know why. well obviously sadness but I'm tired of it. And so here I sit with a delightful frog impression on my mug.

I hurt inside, its a longing for someone and something that is gone, that will never return. Its not just one thing, one person - its a combination of a lot of things but primarily one person. Its that pity party time again, has been for the last couple of weeks. Stupid.

Feeling much pressure re work and its just adding to anxiety. Its the start of the year with what could be endless possibilities but which feels and looks like an endless pit of darkness, worry, sadness and anxiety right now.

Honest? I've a longer term plan for "things" if I get that far. I know I'm not in a good place currently, I can see that and feel that. Have been taking more meds than I should to try and rest, along with alcohol. Stupid? yes, of course. But I need to try and sleep.

I'm disgusted with myself for more reasons than I care to share. I'm not sure what to do honestly. I don't want to deal with tomorrow, or next week or next month etc. I can't handle or deal with the thought of what needs to be done, its overwhelming.

Feels too much, yet again. How to be honest with someone who could help?? Do I want that help? How to admit it?

2. meawesome

meawesome Member

hey... u seems so depressed .....there are problems in every persons lives....u r not the only one....but they know how to deal with them.....u gotta be strong and u need to deal with those problems ....u need to take help of ur close friends and ur family members...talk to more people and friends ....u need to find happiness in sadness...do what makes u happy....and be positive .. u'll be happy again....everyone cares for u and i'll try my best to help u ...feel free to talk to me :D
    hope u have a nice year ahead...

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Yes I know everyone has issues. I'm sorry for being so damn selfish. If I had any close friends that were alive I'd utilize them and family is out of the question. But now ill shut the f up as obv I know I am the cause of my fucking misery. What's the point?? :(

4. meawesome

meawesome Member

well try to make new frnds ...its not hard.. :D if u have frnds u have everything.. :)
    well can u explain me whats the cause of ur sadness ? so that i can understand ur situation more clearly ? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.