From good to ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating, was doing okay but tonight all went to hell. Getting too worked up with the pain, took meds but not working too well. how can things go from not so bad to unbearable so quickly.

just want to scream, run, hide and blank the mind.

So if this was meant to help, how is it exactely helping when I'm worse now than I was. When I can't do the things I was doing before.

Thinking i made the wrong decision, story of my life.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
That is awful to do something seemingly good for yourself and it is not working...hope the meds kick in and that you have some relief...much caring

Thank you both, have taken yet another pain pill so hoping the cumulative effect will kick in soon here.

Please take care of yourselves.

BornFree

Oh No..oo..oo I am sorry the meds aren't working, pain is so soul destroying, hope you manage to get some relief soon. :console:

Is there any chance you can ring Dr and explain meds aren't helping? Maybe they could add some or change some?
With my op I put off ringing as I thought there was nothing else they could prescribe and then H rang as I was in agony, to my amazement the Dr was so kind and prescribed new meds straight away AND THEY worked! She gave me a new anti inflammatory and added extra strong analgesic. The relief was so welcome! I also use tens machine for bad days, not suitable for all types of pain I know.

Please try ring them, there's no need for anyone to suffer in pain, even if you still want to be alert then tell them so they get the right meds for you ok.

Thinking of you and really hoping pain eases soon.
Gentle hugs

Ditsy xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00