From suicidal to homicidal or vice versa

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Just-me, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just-me

Just-me Account Closed

Often times, when I get really depressed, I just let myself get filled with hate. I don't just want to die, I want everyone to die. Sometimes I imagine myself going into work and just blowing everyone away with a shotgun until there is only one shot left, for me. I want to at least tell everyone what I think about them, but that would probably get me fired.
    There is a girl I work with that I really like, today I sort of hinted at my feelings for her and she sort of hinted at shutting me down. It made me want to hurt her, emotionally, make her cry. I could think of plenty things to say to her that would have done the trick, and then I'd lick the tears off her pretty face. But I can't bring myself to dropping the mask, and I went on smiling and acting like nothing was effecting me. I just talked shit about her boyfriend instead, but I don't think it really bothered her. But now I'll probably get to deal with him, after she tells him. Should be interesting.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please get help before you hurt yourself or someone undeserving of hurt or worse yet death.
    You owe it to yourself, your fellow man and to those you love.
    Hate is an ugly emotion that ruins lives and hurts those that come close to it please seek help so you can break out of this torturing emotion.

3. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I don't let my thoughts go that far but I do think about those things. I've built up a lot of anger. I think a lot of us, if not all, that go through these things think it's just not fair and it isn't. No, life isn't fair but there can be too much, too much pain, too much sadness. That girl at work might not understand these things or she might have her own stuff going on. You'll find plenty of support here. I hope you do seek help before the thoughts overpower.

4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

There is a fine line between suicide and homicide. It's natural to feel anger towards someone who has rejected you, but it does not justify murder or violence.

5. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hi Just-me, you should really watch your thoughts and your emotions. You sound like a really angry person. I have read your other thread on here, "I Guess I Am Not A Very Good Person" and I also see that you are angry with women. There are some good women out there, despite the bad experiences you have gone through.
    I f you don't work out this problem that is plaguing you, you will have tragic consequences. You really need to talk to somebody, who can help you deal with the anger and disappointment.

It is only going to get worse if you don't deal with it. I f you are picturing hurting other people and yourself, you have to watch it that it doesn't progress into action.

You may think it's harmless now that you have not lashed out physically at anyone, but in time your thoughts may bear fruit.

If you say you can no longer find true love in a woman, this I read from your other thread on here, it will not turn off your sex drive. And if you seek to satiate your sex drive with substitutes that are not healthy, you are going to get frustrated and more and more angry.

Women are not the problem here. Without a woman you wouldn't be here. God made women too, you know.

Watch your anger, it will hurt you down the line.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
  6. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hi Just-me, you should really watch your thoughts and your emotions. You sound like a really angry person. I have read your other thread on here, and I also see that you are angry with women. There are some good women out there, despite the bad experiences you have gone through.
    I f you don't work out this problem that is plaguing you, you will have tragic consequences. You really need to talk to somebody, who can help you deal with the anger and disappointment.

It is only going to get worse if you don't deal with it. I f you are picturing hurting other people and yourself, you have to watch it that it doesn't progress into action.

You may think it's harmless now that you have not lashed out physically at anyone, but in time your thoughts may bear fruit.

If you say you can no longer find true love in a woman, this I read from your other thread on here, it will not turn off your sex drive. And if you seek to satiate your sex drive with substitutes that are not healthy, you are going to get frustrated and more and more angry.

Women are not the problem here. Without a woman you wouldn't be here. God made women too, you know.

Watch your anger, it will hurt you down the line.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Just-me. I think that you need to release that anger that is building up inside of you. It is not healthy and if you keep it all bottled up inside of you, it will come out all at once in a very bad fit of rage. Also, don't be mad at women. I understand that you're frustrated with some of them, but they're not all like that. There are some really nice women out there. I don't think that you're a sociopath, but only sociopaths get pleasure from the pain of others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.