Frozen

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by myrobotfriend, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myrobotfriend

myrobotfriend Member

Hi.

It's another overdose, another trip to the hospital. Not for me but for my best friend. It happens over and over, more times then I could count on both hands, ever since I've known her.

Sorry for the sad introduction. I hope I see you all around.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hope you have support for you and i hope your friend gets the support she needs to stop doing this the professional support to give her other coping skills. Perhaps you can get some councilling for you Welcome lots of people care here too reach out okay keep posting so others can help you

3. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF x I'm sorry to hear about your friend, its not easy on both of you, she must be in a horrible place right now but your friend will hopefully get the help and support they need. I hope you have support around you too, if you ever need to talk or anything you can PM me x there are a lot of amazing people on here so I hope you find some support here too x

4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. I'm sorry about your friend. I hope you find the support you need here. :hug:

5. myrobotfriend

myrobotfriend Member

Thank you :)

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! You are a good friend to stick wit her.. Alot of people would just turn away and pretend nothing is happening.. I wish her all the best and hope they set her up with some sort of counseling when she gets out.. Take care!!

7. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf and agree with stanger1 you are a brilliant friend for sticking around by her not many people do that for a friend

Take care

x

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Mental illness, suicide attempts, etc. have such a profound effect on so many people.The one suffering from the illness is not the only victim. I am glad you found us and are able to share. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.