1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

frustrated out of my mind possible trig

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lovelymusic27, Jan 30, 2012.

1. lovelymusic27

lovelymusic27 Member

Went to see therapist today she recommended i contact my pdoc and be admitted and recommended me getting ect. i try to contact her but she never returned the call and i left her a message that it was urgent b/c i was suicidal. Whats the use of having a pdoc if they never return your call, especially when its urgent and your suicidal. I realize i see her tomorrow but i really needed to go in the hospital today. my thoughts are getting out of control. i'm spiraling down further and further. now i have to wait till tomorrow. i hope i can make it till then. i'm so frustrated. i feel like i'm trying to reach out and she just slapped me in the face. i can't take much more. tonight's going to be a long night.

2. withoutyouimher

withoutyouimher New Member

Don't give up just yet.

3. lovelymusic27

lovelymusic27 Member

I'm trying not to give up, withoutyouimher.

4. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I'm sorry if this question is wrong to ask, but what do you expect to happen once you're in a hospital?