Frustrated with school, work, and life

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Starrbaby235, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starrbaby235

Starrbaby235 Member

It's been 4 weeks since my last ward hospitalization. I was there for a week after my 3rd attempt (2nd time being admitted there was also admitted a year before). After being dissolved and my medication all changed again I was thrown right into school (I do an online BA course that just started 2 weeks ago). Plus I have been working ridiculous shifts at work and have been having trouble updating my availability on the server since the buttons do not work. I've emailed my boss about this multiple times but I keep getting scheduled 6-7 days a week. When I was released from the ward my counselor and therapist both agreed that I'm not really allowed to work over 12hrs a week but I have $270 school payments every month and only making $8/hr at a retail store with unset shifts makes me have to work more/keep more days open than I'm supposed to to pay for school. I am just very exhausted, this BA program is accelerated so we have a LOT of homework in a week and even though it's week 2 we're already having mid-term exams. My body is just so exhausted from work, that when I get home the last thing I can concentrate on is school. I don't know how to talk to my boss about this cause I've called in twice, plus was gone for a week (when at the ward) and have only been working there since Aug. I've tried talking to my mother (whom I'm dependent on) and she just says things "find someone to cover your shift, etc". Since my last medication Risperdal was causing me to lactate my therapist just abruptly stopped me from taking it last Friday. Without my anti-psychotic I've been back paranoid, hallucinating, and now I feel too anxious to talk to my boss about my scheduling concern. I am still on my anti-depressant and Prozasin. I am just so stressed out and don't know what to do. I just want to lay in my bed because I can't mentally sit and watch a movie, nor hangout with family/friends because I am very annoyed by everyone and everything right now. I'm unable to focus on homework, and I have to go to work tomorrow and I just don't know how to tell anyone because they just brush me off. I'm just very lost and want to give up again.

I'm 21, 3rd yr college, Biploar 2, Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, and Major Depression Disorder.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun you really are taking too much on again Leave a note for your boss explaining what is happening ok Your school work needs to come first YOU need to come first hun hugs

3. Starrbaby235

Starrbaby235 Member

Thank you for your support, I just don't know how to approach her with what's happening without making her look at me like a liability. :shelbi:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.