frustrated!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by bipolarkitty, Dec 28, 2006.

1. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

Doesn't anybody respond to threads anymore??? It feels like nobody cares when no one replies.

I'm sorry, I'm just really frustrated right now. I'm sick, and I'm very emotional and impulsive right now. I feel so alone. I feel like why should I bother anymore?

I know that people here care, but none of them are online. Those that are online just read the posts without responding.

2. stillhere

stillhere Active Member

r u ok?

3. bipolarkitty

Thank you for responding. Um, no. I'm not really ok. I'm having a hard time right now and I just feel so alone and like nobody cares.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun, I am sorry you feel like that, and I understand the feeling very well. I will type out something needing replies desperately, and when I get very few replies or none at all, it triggers something inside me that says "they don't care and I don't matter" even though it's not true and you know it's not, the feelings are so intense and you still feel that way.

As far as others reading and not replying, I think some of the people here have so much going on at home, school, work in thir head and so on, that they are just mentally exausted and either don't know what to say or feel they won't help so they leave it to others or they may not have answers so they don't post assuming that you know they are there and care even if they don't have the answers.

I, myself am having a lot of trouble too at the prsent hun, and I am sorry I haven't replied to many of your posts lately, I have tendencies to over post when I am down and I take on too much, bite off more than I can chew, so lately I have been tryin to make my replies minimal so I don't get anymore drained or triggered. Right now I don't have many answers for many things, not for myself nor others, I wish I did but when I get like this my brain goes empty on solutions and remadies and advice, and I hate it with a passion when I get like this, because I want to have answers for people and wish I could just take everyones problems away, but just because at present I don't have the answers doesn't mean there aren't any answers, so please try and hang in there hun, ok? also just because I don't have answers at present doesn't mean I am unable to listen to you or talk with you and support you, so please if you need to talk or want to chat and I haven't replied to your post just send me a PM or message me on MSN or Yahoo. MSN - painNsiolence@hotmail.com ... Yahoo - tha_cross_woman@yahoo.com

Hang in there sweetie, you can make it I know you can! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

by the way are you in therapy and on meds? if so, do you find it working?

BIG hugs,
    Carolyn

5. stillhere

stillhere Active Member

well, ill be right here if you need any help.feel free to pm me :)

6. bipolarkitty

Thanks Carolyn. That's exactly how I'm feeling right now. I know I shouldn't depend on this place so much for immediate support, but I have no other support in my life other than my therapist.

I think it's very wise that you're trying to limit your stress and triggers while here.

Yes, I'm on meds. But when I'm really stressed, they seem to stop working, like now. I go to individual therapy and 2 groups. One for cognitive behavioral therapy and the other for bipolar support. Unfortunately, when I need them the most is when I don't have them... in the middle of the night, like now.

I feel like I'm being whiny. A child yelling "pay attention to me!" I know I'll regret this in the morning. But I just felt like if I didn't let it out, I'd start screaming. The huge reaction is from my bipolar, I'm sure.

I'm sorry if I'm being a pain.

7. bipolarkitty

thanks stillhere... i really appreciate it.

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Do you do DBT therapy? I go to that. it helps, I know what you mean when you get extra pressure and stress things seem to go down hull, so hopefuly though when things calm down again you'll get more back on track again.

And you aren't being whiney or a pain at all hun! I know what you mean it seem when I get upset it happens at night or on a weekend, we have shitty luck on crisis times, bah! lol but we'll get thru it, also, another support is 1-800-suicide , it's a hotline for people who want to die, are going to kill themselves or in crisis, I have used it before sometimes helps but for me usaully in that mood I have a really hard time talking litteraly speaking like I feel too tired to and my brain is blocked from talking, very weird I know.

Anyway sweetie, I am here if ya need me .. don't hesitate hun :)

If you'd ever like to talk on the phone PM me and I will PM you my cell number or I could call you, I have unlimitted calling on my cell program :) :hug:

9. bipolarkitty

I do CBT. I think it's very similar to DBT. Yeah, my timing usually sucks big time when it comes to me having a crisis. It's almost always in the night.

I think I'm going to go my therapy homework. My therapist wants me to color in a coloring book with my left hand to see if that helps. I have no idea why he'd think it would, but ok. :huh:

Thanks for talking with me Carolyn. You've been a big help to me tonight. I hope you have a good night. I'm sure I'll talk to you soon.

10. stillhere

stillhere Active Member

hey im not sure if im even online or not
    but hey i was diagnosed as bipolar too, :p
    arg! so frustrated too, especiallly today 23&$#)$^&@)*%@# is my mind today.
    came bakc and replying to the other msg that somehow disappeared i hope your feeling better...

bit stuck. dont know what else to say just feel free to go @#&$*@&# and ill be here to listen...