frustrated

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Evette, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evette

Evette New Member

I'm new here and I was wondering why it won't let me join a group on the bottoms it says that I have already join the maximum number of groups but I haven't even joined a group how do I join a group

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Evette - its possible that your account hadn't been activated fully yet - it should be now so please can you test this again and let me know if you still have the same problem?

3. Evette

Evette New Member

Yeah I still have the same problem but thank you for clarifying that, at least I now know why it's not letting me join how long does it usually take to activate

4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

You are definitely activated now so you shouldn't be getting that issue. I will go poke around the settings and see if i can tell what is going on.

Edit: I have checked your permissions and it is set so that you can join unlimited groups so I don't know what is going on. I have had that error myself but after I cleared my cache it worked okay. Try clearing your cache and cookies and see if it works. If it still doesn't I will have to put in a ticket with the creator of the groups plugin which will take a while.

5. Evette

Evette New Member

It works now thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.