Frustrated....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, Apr 5, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

So drained lately. Been frustrated more and more each day. Haven't been able to eat much. Just low on energy and things in this house isn't going well. Things needing to be done and I feel useless. May have to call my dr in the morning and schedule an appointment. Foods are making me more nauseous. And so ill....

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I know you are hurting but please stay strong as we here for you. If you want to talk you know where I am. Take care and let's keep talking.

brknsilence likes this.
  3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hang in there brknsilence, it'll get better. I'm so sorry you feel so bad right now :( I wish I could make everything better. You have so much to do with looking after the little ones and the house. But it will get better, everything changes.
    Bless you my friend, sending positive thoughts and prayers
    Brian

brknsilence likes this.
  4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Try to stay strong hun!

I think it's a good idea to see your doctor about this; maybe you need some supplementary vitamins or iron tablets as well?

You're doing such an amazing job already managing your kids and house on top of this. Are you letting your husband help you with it?
    You have to remember to not be too hard on yourself, and try to think 'is this really important?' some things can wait, you don't need to get everything done in the same day and it is okay to rest.

Please take good care of you!

brknsilence likes this.
  5. brknsilence

Thanks everyone - I'll call the Dr soon. Hoping she can help. I'll let everyone know how it go.

6. brknsilence

Starting to feel better. I contacted the Dr's office. Working on getting better.

MisterBGone and Brian777 like this.
  7. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

I'm So glad you're feeling better brknsilence
    Brian

brknsilence likes this.
  8. brknsilence

Brian777 likes this.