• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Frustrated.

Mvanessa

No one ever in support chat. Gets ignored in social one. I was in a car accident. I’m very stressed about funds and huge covid surge here. I don’t get a break.

GMody

No support in chat? That's surprising. Sorry you were in car accident. Hope you are ok. Are you working as you said funds prob. If you are in USA you can get help from govt. Covid surge is everywhere. Can't do anything about it. Hopefully people will reply here. Meanwhile stay safe

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sorry you are struggling @Mvanessa i'm surprised you were ignored in chat. next time if nobody is in support chat ask in the regular chat room if somebody can come over to support, i'm sure someone will go. i know how stressful a car accident can be, were you injured? did you have insurance? right now a lot of people are having financial issues and covid is getting worse but they are putting out vaccines so it should get better soon. please feel free to use my inbox anytime you want to talk. i hope things get better for you soon...mike....*hug*shake

KM76710

SWCA3110-SWHF625
SF Supporter
No one ever in support chat. Gets ignored in social one. I was in a car accident. I’m very stressed about funds and huge covid surge here. I don’t get a break.
I am still learning features here, but if you ever see me on and want to chat you are most welcome to send a message or start a chat with me.

Mvanessa

No support in chat? That's surprising. Sorry you were in car accident. Hope you are ok. Are you working as you said funds prob. If you are in USA you can get help from govt. Covid surge is everywhere. Can't do anything about it. Hopefully people will reply here. Meanwhile stay safe
I can’t work due to covid. I’m on disability. No unemployment.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00