1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

frustrated

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by Loco72, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

SO I recently moved, went to see a therapist and a psychiatrist both for the first time last week, well, I didn't care much for either but because of insurance issues I don't really have any other options. the sessions were ok i guess. Psych wants to change my meds, but wants to talk to my therapist first(they're not in the same group). I only have enough meds to last me till tonight , so I have to refill tomorrow, but they've still not talked, I don't know what the problem is. I also had to cancel my therapy appointment and my therapist was supposed to call me back so we could reschedule and hasn't yet. I've left her 2 messages and nothing. sigh. i wouldn't stress so much and just refill my current prescription but it costs $400, and I don't exactly have that much cash just laying around...

ugh I HATE THIS!

2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

depending on your income and household size you may be eligible for cheap meds/prescriptions from www.rxoutreach.com Give them a try. I pay $30 for three months of Zoloft and $40 for three months of Neurontin. All the best to you!:smile:

3. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

thanks but because it's just me and I make decent money I'm not elligible. :sad: