frustrated

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kayla19, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayla19

kayla19 Well-Known Member

i feel so ungrateful. i feel like i have absolutely no reason to feel so depressed and so hopeless. i have had many opportunities and advantages in my life and yet here i am wanting to die.

i fucking hate myself on so many levels for so many reasons.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Kayla, don't be so hard on yourself. Depression doesn't only effect people who have had completely terrible lives. There can be many reasons for it even going back to birth trauma. You don't deserve to be hated by anyone. Least of all yourself. :smile:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi kayla. Depression can hit anyone at any time in their lives. Even if you're rich and have a pretty good life. Why do you hate yourself? :hug:

4. kayla19

kayla19 Well-Known Member

unfortunately there are people that continue to ask me why i am here and don't i know how lucky i am so not everybody is as understanding as you appear to be and it just makes me feel worse. i wish i knew how not to be hard on myself.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Many people do not understand the randomness of depression. Just because it appears everything is great, doesn't mean we feel empowered and great. You should not be judged on outside appearances. I am sorry if you are misunderstood. Please take care. :hug:

6. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Having no reason to feel depressed and hopeless is perhaps a good thing because in that case it would be alot easier to cure.

Hopefully in your case you can find a good doctor who can help you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.