frustration - hatred - rage

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by (Theory), Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Theory)

(Theory) Guest

Well I was trying to post my presentation in the welcome board when nothing worked. I tried ands tried and tried and kept getting the same idiotic responce; <you do not have this privilege> well yea i fkng know that b****.
    Okay, well I was already angry to hell from today and the past days And i'd like to share all this freaking messed up mind of mine and shithole past and present i have. and get on with this freaking suicide atempt that i've been trying to convince myself for the past three days ffs.
    (sorry...) Swearing isn't good. i'm just, like, a loser. and i can't find words now that've i've finally decided to try and even get someone to listen then the stupid system stops me from doing so!

Oky wish I could take my metal bat and swing it and bang down this freaking computer and my walls and the whole house. but i can't! it's tormenting me, i'm suffering from these insane desires! ..sigh, and my spelling sucks ! I'm not even gonna try and correct it. Whats the point? pas vrai?

thanks for listening

PS:btw may an administrator or moderator please give me access? I've cutted myself twice tonight once with my own fingernaills, yes it bled ffs, and with my pen. I'm sick of it!

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Theory. You have to create an account to be able to post in the other forums. :hug:

3. (theory)

(theory) Guest

Hello! Yes I have it is known as Theory. It is registered it I have clicked on the link in my hotmail and then thats all!

Sorry for that stupid post I did...

4. (theory)

(theory) Guest

<Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum.> This is what I mean!.... grrrrr!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.