Ftw

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by esuicide, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esuicide

esuicide Member

(short version) Okay here it is, my grandfather was poison by my adoptive father and biological mother. Consquenty he died of ALS. My parents continued to slowly poison me and have until my mid 30's, now I have all kinds of health issues. I married with 4 kids that I am unemotionally avialable too, I have served in Iraq which fucked me up far more than I first realized, I have a bounty on my head cause I have pissed off the wrong people, I have a wife that slept with all my friend and now I have none. I moved out cause I can not handle the stress and now I will lose most of my money to child support and can't pay my bills, not to metion the med bill. I have incured after I filed bancruptcy, and I have spent the last year in and out inpatient mental health centers. Why shouldn't I just pull the trigger and end my suffing. I loney and have nothing, no money, no friends, no family, not even my health!

2. white

white Well-Known Member

Im sorry this is all happening to you..... there is a pourpose for you, me, and everybody else. you just have to discover it. Please dont give up....
    You can contact me on any of the below...

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

There's a reason for each of us as to why we are here and you just gotta stick it out a bit longer to find out what yours is :hug:

4. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Even given your background, it is possible to regroup and continue your life. I hope you can begin to see that and look for what you can do for yourself now.

5. BaZz

BaZz Member

You can always take a run. Listen to really loud music take the dollar you hold on and try your luck in the lottery when you loose be sure to burn and burn with it your regrets and start over with nothing left, but you and the open world to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.