FUBAR arghhhhh

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MissMisery, Apr 18, 2011.

1. MissMisery

MissMisery Well-Known Member

Hit rock bottom n under, had a lot of lows and disasters etc but this really is the worst and its going to take a long time to fix a lot of things I've messed up cos of it.

I'll try sum it up I'm overdrawn at bank and don't have any other money or help from anyone. I need money for food and I smoke.

On my second day of no alcohol as I've been drinking too much and its made me worse yet again.

I'm bulimic and have an addiction to food so wen no money I'm super anxious cos I 'need' to binge as a coping mechanism

Ergh one of the worst states my hair is awful I've had a bad relapse with pulling it out and its worse than its ever been can't bare to look at it!

Hate living with so called dad, he's a vile bitter twisted pig that shouts drags me down stresses me more doesn't help selfish awful lazy dirty pig he is.

Just worried sick about the money situation he won't give me any he's off on a holiday to benidorm mind and mums not got much. Altho it did piss me off a bit tht she spent sum of the insurance money on nights out and a new laptop. :x I'm not even going to start on tht one!

She's recently seperated frm dad and living wiv her sister. She's loving her new freedom away from me and my bulimia I'm demanding and rely on others too much but now I've got NO back up no support no help at all no friends no life no NOTHING including hair

ARGHHHH I'm going to try get thru this but its going to take time patience effort and I do need help cos need money sorting out I'm praying I can live in my overdraft for a while idk knw if it will allow wat to dooooooooooooo
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi just hope you are alright if not go to hospital and talk to someone okay hugs