Fuck all of you i got it worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

FkMyLife

Im soooo fucking ugly

fuck my life

seriously..

I dont know what to do im turning 19 next month

my grandmother is coming to see me.. Last time she saw me i looked good but now i look discusting and old :(

god is fake

i grew up being christian ive prayed and prayed asked for one more chance but now i finally realize that god is fake !!

Ive changed the way i think, im not the same person as before, im trying to do positive things but im getting uglier everyday

seriously.. Everyday!!

Fuck life fuck destiny fuck everybody fuck everything i wish i could die in my sleep

theres nothing nobody could say to me that will make me feel better.. Im soo fucking ugly im going crazy !!

Kaos General

Im soooo fucking ugly

fuck my life

seriously..

I dont know what to do im turning 19 next month

my grandmother is coming to see me.. Last time she saw me i looked good but now i look discusting and old :(

god is fake

i grew up being christian ive prayed and prayed asked for one more chance but now i finally realize that god is fake !!

Ive changed the way i think, im not the same person as before, im trying to do positive things but im getting uglier everyday

seriously.. Everyday!!

Fuck life fuck destiny fuck everybody fuck everything i wish i could die in my sleep

theres nothing nobody could say to me that will make me feel better.. Im soo fucking ugly im going crazy !!
Im 27 so almost 9 years older, im ugly but i deal with it and my liver needs replacing so you still maintain you have it worse? Have a look on this site, im sure their are also people who have it worse than me.

":

can i say something?

i believe you don't really mean that- if you really meant it, you wouldn't be posting here looking for support.

and i hope you stick around.. there are a lot of nice folks here

FkMyLife

im selfish for saying that,

but im 19 this is suppost to be the prime of my life, but its my all time low

my mom wont even look at my face

i think feeling ugly is the worst feeling to have

its driving me away from my sister that is 14 and this is the time when she needs me the most

i just dont know what to do

the only time i go out is when i go buy liquor and ciggaretts to drink by myself in my room

i have a whole bunch of people wanting to see me but i dont want to be seen

all there going to say is "wow what happen to that guy"

i dont even want to take showers

im losing my mind i dont know what to do

im in a desperately need of help

im lost..

FkMyLife

":

can i say something?

i believe you don't really mean that- if you really meant it, you wouldn't be posting here looking for support.

and i hope you stick around.. there are a lot of nice folks here
i truely believe that from the bottom of my heart.. i dont even know why im posting.. probaly because im seeking attention. i dont know bro, im just frustrated

I'm 22 fella, if there's one thing life teaches you - and can teach you very suddenly - is that if you stick at this thing called life, there's so much more time than you think.

I'm not a looker, I'm physically disabled, battle depression and lack of motivation and at times a crushing sense of loneliness - but I know that I can come through the dark times.

Stay and talk to us - it's wrong to say you've got it worse - and that goes for anyone on this site - because if you're on this site - you know that sense of desperation/agony...but that doesn't mean that you're feelings aren't justified...

Drop me a line sometime fella,
It's good to talk
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00