fuck everybody

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by palmtrees, Jan 21, 2009.

1. palmtrees

palmtrees Well-Known Member

God dammit people are so fucking stupid. Unappreciative, backstabbing, hypocritical, lying, doubting, incompetent, cowardly, indifferent pieces of shit.

I don't know why I ever try to do anything nice for anybody in my life. They barely notice and they never reciprocate. Fuck everyone, I don't trust anyone but myself, and I don't need or want to be around anyone else.

Fuck you, so-called friends. Fuck you, co-workers. Fuck you, roommate. Fuck you, family. Fuck off.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi palmtrees,

I know exactly how you feel.This is the reason I spent 4 years in my home without leaving it even once. The only person I trust now is my therapist and a few people on SF.

If you need someone to talk to that you can trust, talk to me :) :hug:

3. sjdude

sjdude Member

This is the best damn rant I have ever read. Period. Bar none.

Been there myself. I say stop trying to do so much for people who don't appreciate you. After a while, they'll wonder why you stopped. Probably won't figure it out, either. Most people are so wrapped up in their own bullshit they are oblivious to those around them.

I lost a brother when I was 18. He was 24 at the time I lost him (leukemia). He was someone who, just about whenever he did something nice for someone, it blew up in his face or went unappreciated. It was like he had a black could over his head. Somehow, he didn't let it change him, and he kept trying. To this day, I don't know how. I'll always remember him for that. I try to think of him when I get to where you've gotten in your rant. Sometimes it helps. Sometimes not.

I think people, for the most part, are selfish assholes. Occasionally, they are not, and its great to seize the good moments when they happen and try to let the rest of it blow past your pants the best you can.

Cheers.

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Some people are definately like this but not everyone. There are some great caring people about. Hope you can find some.:smile:

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

There are good, kind genuine people out there. Sometimes you can just be unlucky and have negative people out-numbering the kinder ones in your life.

6. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

This is exactly how I feel right now..

7. mandel32

mandel32 Member

true very very true
    at one point i even feel i am so fucked up myself dats wat it feels when ur in d dark......... try finding some light....... how? i dont know but i feel better now. through TIME and some friends and my mom.......
    you will feel better it will just take TIME..... make it happen dont kill urself. everything happens for a REASON.
    Some people are nice u just got to see it. and true enough a lot of people are jerks and assholes. ^^