fuck everyone, and all their "help"

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by swimmergirl, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I met with my psychiatrist this morning and he wants me to go back into treatment for my ED. I don't want to, I don't think it will help at all. I am so angry, I feel like everyone is abandoning me. I already feel so damn alone, now I just feel worse. I really think I am going to hurt myself just because I am so pissed and I just don't care anymore. I thought everything was going ok in therapy and now he drops this bomb on me. What the hell? It's so easy for him to sit there and tell me what he thinks I should do, fuck him. He doesn't deal with what I deal with, he has no fucking clue. God, why do I trust people at all? Why do I always end up getting hurt? Why can't I get it through anyone's head that I am hurting so much, and it has nothing to do with food or weight. Why won't anyone help me deal with the real issue? Probably because I was right about me, I am a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve help or love or anything good. It must be true, because how else do I explain the same end result happening over and over and over again. I wish my eating disorder would kill me, at least then I wouldn't have to. Then they would all be right, and wouldn't that just be grand. I feel like such a disgusting and vile excuse for a human being right now. I feel like someone punched me in the face. I feel like punching someone in the face. I am so angry!!! And I am so alone. fuck.
  2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

its not true at all.. you are NOT all those horrible things that you describe at all. your a sweet caring person who deserves all the good things that come their way.. and dont you dare for one second not believe that!

is it not possible you could talk to your psychiatrist and say to him that you'd rather deal with the real problem that is obviously whats causing the eating disorder. maybe hes worried that if you are wanting to deal with the real problem at hand that its best if you do it under treatment just in case something bad happens and the eating disorder takes over again. like a safety net as it were

am so sorry that you are feeling this way x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.