Fuck everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by oldgregg, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgregg

oldgregg Member

We are born free then forced to go to school then to get a job why cant we live the way we want, we have to buy a plot of land, no one realy owns anything. it was heer before we where. People should just leave me alone. I am going to kill myself if i dont get good grades which i wont and it could be avoided if the world was not so nazi like. do this do that fuck you, i tried to be me and enjoy life fuck it fuck fuck fuckadee poo shit face. I saw a program on tv about this tribe who live in the jungle living there way and they are so relaxed. no worries, they came to england for this documentary and they do not understand why the queen does not come and speek to them because they value/treat everyone the same.
  2. Evo_L

Evo_L Well-Known Member

My father studied anthropology, he told me how people were forced to work harder than they ever have in a long time in order to support society. He said looking at people in who lived out in the bush they only worked about 3 days a week to support themselves.

Also now if you look at it nearly every household has two people working, 60 years ago most households were supported by one single income, usually the man.

It is definately a game, we are being held under control. Have you ever looked into economics and money on a deeper scale? Half the money in circulation today doesn't even technically exist, things aren't even based on the gold standard like they used to be.

Then again without these structures you wouldn't have systems like internet and millions of other things too.
  3. kreativekat21

kreativekat21 Member

4. Freddy

Freddy Guest

I feel EXACTLY the same way. I was looking into homesteading or something in that area. Yeah I've thought of living in some isolated place in the world like the artic or killing myself. I dont feel free. I feel very oppressed and unhappy.
    Last edited: May 21, 2007
  5. oldgregg

oldgregg Member

same, I just wan't to do what i like, but everything is based around how well you are at taking orders and if you are bad at sertain things, like math and english for me then basicly the rest of your life is going to fail because of one stupid thing. I want out
  6. Syd

Syd Guest

Greg, you don't have to live by anyone else's rules. You have my support.

There are many alternative lifestyles for those creative enough to discover them.

Find other people who share your ideologies, and maybe a group of you can work together to support yourselves in a new environment without relying on the rest of society.

The possibilities are nearly endless.
  7. oldgregg

oldgregg Member

I have only ever seen that happen once and it was on a film and in the film they all go mad and some people die from a shark bite im not sure D:

any way going to bed now hope i dont wake up like normal :D
  8. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Hello Boosh! Am Ole Greeeeg.

Anyway sorry, you make the world what you want. The ruthless and the strong minded mould this place. Be your own person and carve your own place in this land!
  9. oldgregg

oldgregg Member

I don't want anything more to do with 'this land'
  10. Freddy

Freddy Guest

I was thinking maybe I should move to some Scandinavian country because they are alot more social supportive than other countries or join some cult commune in India. Maybe I should become a Tibetan monk or something?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.