fuck everything

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by John6491, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

im so suicidal right now.... everything has been shit the past few days and its only getting worse. Everyone in my fucking family is yelling at me every time they fucking see me.. my ex is being a fucking bitch and calling me but having her friend say shit to me and im ready to just put her calls on block... i swear everyone fucking hates me... i really just want to kill myself so i don't have to listen to them anymore..... no one will miss me :cry:

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I enjoy your posts, and I believe you can get through this. When I went to college, everything changed for me. You are better than you think and you will not only make it through, but you will be happy and fulfilled. I believe this.

3. John6491

Well to be honest i don't think i will ever make it to college or even be happy again... im just so tired of waiting things to get better :sad:

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I believe you will make it, John. I believe that you will be a strong person who LOVES life. I've been pretty close to where you are, and I thank God every day that I did not give up, because it can be SO much FUCKING FUN! One thing I realized was that your "family" does not have to be your only or real "family", nor do you need to give them permission to control your life, emotions, etc. We make our own families. I will put up with MORE from my family than I will from others, but not too much, because after all, it's just blood, right? Please wait. You will find that life can be AMAZING, full of love and fun and outright awesomeness. It sounds trite and simplistic, but it's damn true.

5. John6491

But thats just it i am not a strong person that loves life.. i am the weakest person ever.. and im just tired of waiting because i just know things will only get worse then they are now :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.