Fuck Everything

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by smellsliketeenspirit, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smellsliketeenspirit

smellsliketeenspirit Active Member

Fuck This World, And Every Fucking Person In It! I Just Want To Kill You All! Youre All A Fucking Big Lie; I Hate This Shit!!!!lets See How Fucking Funny I Am; When Im Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I see a person who is hurting horribly. That needs to get some anger out and needs to have some support and care. PM me if you like I'm here if you want to vent and let it out!

3. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

You won't show anyone anything, if you kill yourself. That's like saying to them, "You win.". If you want to really show them, stay alive. Live every day the best you can and you will know in your heart that you truly won because you're living a much more fulfilling life.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What has happened to fill you with so much anger? As was mentioned above, you will not prove anything by killing yourself. We are here to listen and help you work through things if at all possible. Sometimes sharing with others can be cleansing. Take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.