Fuck Everything.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Twinkle ☆ Twinkle, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

I hate this fucking shitty pathetic life. I don't don't know what to do anymore.
    I just failed my goddamn calculus test. FML I might as well just written "I'm a fucking idiot" on it and turned it in. It went that fucking bad.

Also, my parents aren't going to my Graduation. They're not proud of me. And if they don't care why would anybody else? Why would anybody care about what I do? Who gives a damn about my failures or accomplishments?

I don't care about anything anymore. I just want to give up.
    I want to end this goddamn misery and uncertantiy.
  2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Damn :( Im sorry to hear about the calc test. I bloody hate it personally when things that are important to me in some way dont go the way I want them to go.
    If I can offer you something, you're obviously geared in some direction to do calculous. Maybe there are some extra things you can do to boost whatever you're having trouble with, just to help you bounce back.

As for your parents... that fucking blows man. I would say im sorry, and I am that you have to feel that, but you know what, it's your graduation. The problem is your parents, not yours. Be proud of yourself, you've gotten yourself there. If they can't see that, then they need to wake up a bit. They are by no means the definition of the people whom you will meet and include in your life. But regardless, it's not easy getting there, and you are. Life throws lots of curve fuck up balls our way. But it's who we are that is always, always better than whatever fuck ups there are. Keep your head up, and remember you've earned your graduation. As for calc, be honest with yourself, but don't beat yourself up. Find where the problems are, and take em on.
    Hope you feel better. Sometimes it takes a little time to rebound from crap exams.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I hate my life too so I know how you feel. Sorry to hear about your calc test, but you aren't an idiot. Far from it I'd say...in fact I never even got past basic algebra, so if anyone is the idiot here, it's me. I'm sorry your parents aren't attending your graduation, but I'm proud of you! That is a great accomplishment and should be cause for celebration. Please don't give up because you will have a bright future ahead of you.