Fuck family!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by John6491, May 12, 2007.

1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

I fucking hate my family!! My dad just threw a glass bottle at me and it missed and broke against the wall then tells me to clean the fucking mess up. My mom just ignores what just happens and keeps watching tv. My sis just stands there and then went into her room without helping out to even pick up some of the fucking glass... I hate my fucking life i would rather die then keep going through this....
    Why is my life so fucking messed up? I must have done something to deserve all this crap. ALL of my family thinks i am a failure and they keep telling me i am when they are around me or they just make me feel like shit... fuck everything..

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi John,

I'm so sorry for what's going on in your family at the moment.. that sounds incredibly tough. Your father should not be throwing anything at you.. and your family should not be sitting back watching it happen to you. Is there anyone 'in real life' you can talk to about this?

You are not a failure.. your family are probably just projecting their thoughts about themselves on to you. Please don't give in to them.. I don't know how old you are, but one day you can move out of home and make your own life.. for you.

Here if you need a shoulder
    :hug:
    Jenny x

3. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

amen.
    basically, family sucks.. i'm sorry you have to deal with it. =(

and yeah this doesn't help but that's kind of weird.. my dad is an alcoholic and that's kind of what he does. when you piss him off when he's drunk he throws bottles. he misses most of the time though.

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Ugh. John, I've told you before, I dislike your dad.

Anyway.
    My dad does that too, he actually hit me once though.
    But John, you're not a failure, I've told you that before too.
    You know how to reach me if you need me. :hug:

5. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear you're being treated this way :sad:.

You don't deserve this. It's not your fault.

I can empathise, if you want someone to talk to/at.

:hug: x

6. Freddy

Freddy Guest

My dad sorta has that same attitude. I know what its like.

I'm trying to move out of that situation myself.