Fuck fuck fuck fuck

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Fucking city and guilds or the college have fucked me over in a big fucking way. Got over 50% in my exam like we was told but somehow i managed to achieve a fail. Fucking college lied to us, bunch of ****s

2. Kaos General

1 fucking question, i was 1 fucking question away from a pass. bastards

3. victor

victor Account Closed

sorry to hear that mate. can u retake it?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Go and talk to the dean or whoever and get the pass you deserve Don't let them screw you around like that. Get the test remarked often they screw up marking test. Bring in someone with you if you must legal advisor Dont just take a failing mark fight it okay others have fought and won so can you

5. nobody man

nobody man Well-Known Member

That's a raw deal man... violet is right though, if you're that close to passing you might as well TRY to fight it. Good luck!

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

That's just wrong, I agree with the others though, try to fight it if you can!

7. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Ask if you can re-takee, not ssure if you will have to pay tho

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you can fight it Wayne...:console:

9. Kaos General

Seems my tutor is as confused as i am because what he just got back from city and guilds basically means every single person who got a pass has failed.

9/16 for H&S ( 56.25% ) and 14/24 for principles ( 58.33% )

health and safety i got 56.4% principles i got 54.2%

Everyone who got a pass got between 50% and 55% for the principles bit.

Confused? Yep, so are me and my tutor

10. total eclipse

The you and your tutor take those marks in and ask why they may have made a mistake These things happen okay mistakes happen all the time I have had to go in and fight as well and i got my passing mark You need to go in okay take your tutor take someone with you your marks to your teacher dean whoever and get your passing grade It probably is a mistake okay get it clarified

11. Kaos General

Its got absoloutely nothing to do with the college, its city and guilds, the examining body

12. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Oh, that's harsh... No real appeal in that case.

Can you retake the exam, though?

13. Kaos General

im appealing against it because they cant fail me and let others pass

14. total eclipse

Good for you Chuck i mean it they have to treat everyone equally fight it indeed i did like i said and my fought was won I hope you win your fight

15. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Glad you're appealing, what they did is all kinds of wrong.

16. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

I went to school late in life. Pulled a 4.0 first semester and on my way to a 4.0 the next. When grades were sent out I was only honored a C average. Since my instructop quit teaching i had to track him down to his home. I told him the story. He then went back to the school and fixed this mistake. i then got my grades to where they were suppose to be. Fight it!

17. Kaos General

Thing is the college is on my side because it costs £700 to enter one person in for a resit. If they can save money in anyway they will, especially when its patently clear city and guilds fucked up