FUCK!!! I jsut self harmed

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Darkness Inside, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

I haven't self harmed in one year, I jsut now did it. Dammit. I am so stupid...

2. liz

liz New Member

I'm sorry. I did it last night too. Just try to breathe, walk away, and start working on another year of not doing it again.

3. Darkness Inside

I know it sucks but if felt so damn fucking good. I'm not sure I can step away I felt such relief. I've been trying to prevent myself from cutting recently by scratch hing myself with a sharp piece of plastic.

4. Darkness Inside

Did it with the Swiss army knife the damn one with the blade that goes out that angles down sharply damn thing digs into the skin. Takes no effort

5. Darkness Inside

There puffy probably not a good idea to use a blade that still had blood on it. Oh well if its infected

6. liz

liz New Member

Maybe get some neosporin or some other antibacterial stuff?
    I know it feels good. I got really carried away last night and cut myself 63 times. (I counted this morning.) But just try to remember the reasons why you quit in the first place. Or try to distract yourself, maybe put a good movie on or go for a jog.

7. Darkness Inside

Using saliva lol, I just put on a funny show, but with my knife by me but out of view

8. HopeIsAlive

HopeIsAlive Member

No no cut lol. I quit too but then got really pissed and bruised myself pretty badly. I stopped though right away and I'm back to being sane. Whenever you feel like self harming, do something else and go to sleep if its night or go to other people so you can stay busy. Night is the worse times for self harming because that is when you'll go crazy with it. Remember either sleep, or people, or keep really busy without hurting yourself. What caused you to break?

9. Darkness Inside

Anger bottled inside me for too long.and nothing to.let itnout I hate sleeping as well

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

NO don't use saliva...that can cause infections..our mouths have the most amount of germs in them...
    someone I know licked a wound and got the flesh eating bug thing
    use a proper antibacterial agent....you don't want to lose a limb through infection and cause yourselves more pain

11. Darkness Inside

I used saliva because it has enzymes and enzymes take out bacteria I don't really feel like getting up either

12. Robin

Robin Guest

I knew someone who used to drink Listerine Mouthwash, you can do it, some prolly will, like any advice on the net, if you have a medical issue support is fine, treatment is best left to the docs though :)

13. Darkness Inside

Eww last time I accidently swallowed that I gagged like hell and vomited

14. Darkness Inside

Better get used to SI im going to be doing it... over and over *stares at a bloody knife*

15. BrokenSpirit

BrokenSpirit Active Member

Having a psych issue does not make you stupid, it means you need help and a better coping mechanism. Try the ARK method, one Act of Random Kindness a day will keep the razor blade away.

16. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

You speak as if you have given up. Just accepted yourself and your faults. Well that may be good but because your posting here you obviously deep down dont wanna expect this. You can always change when you want to. Just don't give in.

17. Darkness Inside

Don't have the knife anymore feel dizzy if o don't si, now bite myself not even close as effective

18. Darkness Inside

Hehh... cuttign myself wouldnt help now. Now I just want to kill myself and get over this fucking thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.