fuck im dead

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Darken, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

FUck!! aargh!! I'm so fucking screwed. I'm so unhappy with my life and with myself. I Have no life at all. I don't have any money to do any thing I want. Fuck this is totall hell. There is not a single piece of life I enjoy right now. i'm just disappointed with every thing. When there is nothing in life you enjoy, and there is no one who cares, then every thing is just hell. This is the worst ever.. I really need to kill myself. I'm 20 years old now, nothing has gotten better, nothing will. NO saviour, no better future. Nothing. Life is so fucking cruel. It's like it was designed to be a place of torment.

I'm so fucking bored. my computer is not that old but and i already spent more than 3000 dollars on it yet now I have to upgrade it again to be able to handle the newest games. Fuck! If i try to hang myself my head would probably tear off from my fat body pulling it down. Would jump but I dont get out much and there isn't any tall buildings around I can use. Would od but i don't know what it will do, and ill probably just be in pain a while then be taken to the hospital and every thing will be even worse. The mental hospital is just there to keep the workers bees in check, when they stop functioning like they are suppose to.

My douche bag therapist never gave a fuck about me. Canceled our damn appointment because she knows I'm a fucking useless effort to try and help. She wants to avoid me as much as I want to avoid her.

I need to be dead. There is just no way I will ever be happy or really enjoy life. Some one please end my life. i guess i just am too pathetic to do it myself like people have said.
  2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

No Darken, you aren't too pathetic. life can be cruel yet has aspects that must be explored and ventured into in order to see its beautiful aspects. you not the only one that sees life pointless, you simply havnt found you own place in the world. give it time, take time and see what's around the corner. do not give up so easily. if you need a friend ear to listen to you, contact me in private messagine, i cant change things but i can try to help you see it from a different viewpoint.

be well and stay safe

granny xx
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Don't give up Darken. Life can be cruel, but you have fight no matter how hard things get. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.