Fuck It All!!! *Strong Language*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Fuck it all fuck it all fuck it all fuck it all fuck it all fuck it all
    fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all fuck you all

yeh all these posts "don't give up, he does love you, just having a hard time showing itblablablalba" BULLSHIT! ALL OF IT! BIG FAT BULLSHIT!!!

course he loves me, sure he does,thats why he's basically telling me I'm not welcome anymore, right? I mean that's just a sign of paternal love. sure it is. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

fuck each and everyone. all people. FUCK THEM.

for fuck sake all this time I've been living, going through each and every punishment I got because I fucking deserve it. and just as I start thinking that I've been through enough punishment THIS happens. FUCK IT. I can't fucking deal with that. FIne.

Well I guess at least I know where we stand now.
    I do not know how to get through this. I do not know. Honestly :cry:

I've been through my best friend dying, losing my mother, sexual assault and god knws what else... it's been enough. and this was just that one thing needed to get me over the edge.

I do not trust myself right now and if I were you I would NOT reply to this, nor talk to me, no matter how much I want it, because right now I'm NOT a nice person. FAR FROM IT. I'm the biggest bitch alive right now. Thank HIM for that. I can't deal with anything right now.

I'm sorry.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Ah sometimes being bitch is for the best..go and rant away!!!
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Stop apologizing for your hurt and your need to rant. Everyone needs to rant sometimes and get out what they are feeling even if the word fuck is more commonly used than any other. Love u oodles...know that im here to talk

4. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Assholes are Assholes Ester.............. Just be thankful that you are not one. :wink:
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun, i can't imagine what you must be feeling right now. I was ANGRY when you told me and i can't even comprehend what your feeling right now. But please don't do anything. If you meant what you said to me earlier then please don't do anything. Remember what you said, they same thing goes for you. No doing anything silly like at the train station :sad:

Talk to ya later okay?

love ya

6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

you FUCKING asshole! HOw the FUCK can you FUCKING do this to me! For fuck sake and to my fucking SISTER!!!??? Can't you see you're fucking my relationship with her up as well!!!??? You know very damn well that she'll feel like she has tochoose and you know very damn well she'll chose your side! You know very damn well that now I don't have a place to stay over there and therefore won't see my friends there anymore unless I end up in their bed

Is this what you want.!??? Is it?? losing me is what you want? well then don't take such a pussy half-way try! Then I'll fucking give you a hand and end it, is that what you want? FINE. Then that's what you get!
    THere ya go, consider it one last way to thank you for everythig you did for me!!!!
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

nooooo hun please! please don't do anything. Please answer the phone. or ring me on skype or something. Im really worried right now :sad: