fuck it, I quit

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kruger613, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kruger613

Kruger613 Member

The reason I'm in this deep, dark depression right now is my ex. I spent 4 years with that bitch, building a life, planning everything. I didn't even do anything wrong to her, and she left me for someone else. I just saw her MySpace page, about how happy she is, and she's adored and all that bs. Fuck her.

I LOVED YOU BITCH. I wanted to spend my life with you.

I have the <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. I'm drinking. It's on tonight.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2009
  2. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

If you do this, she wins! Plus, she's not worth it! I know that doesn't mean much now because everything fucking hurts bad, but please please think about this. She is so not worth taking your life over. Like you mentioned in a thread I started a while ago called Past Love Experiences, I would also move away from her page and throw everything out that reminds you of her. Burn it, tear it, get rid of it all!

The best revenge is success.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2009
  3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

I know its hard to imagine now but the relationship probably ended for some reason or another and it has opened the door for your soul mate. Whats meant for you will not pass you by Brian, I firmly believe that. Love will knock on your door again when you least expect it and then you will look back at you ex who will not even measure up to your true love and think yourself lucky that this happened. I know, i know, i know, this doesnt seem possible at the minute but try to see past the hurt and think about it. God laughs at us when we make plans cause we can never be certain of what is round the next corner.

I hope this doesnt upset or anger you, that isnt my intention. True love wont hurt Brian and it will be a weight off your shoulders when you find it. :)
  4. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

I agree with Aerial - the best feeling in the world will come when you succeed in getting over here and moving on with your life. My ex broke my heart and after a while i stood up dusted myself off and moved on, a few months later, he came crawling back beggind for me to get back with him but in the meantime, i had meet someone else and 7yrs later im still with him so dont fret, it looks bad now and all doom and gloom but it will get better. :)
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

My God dont u just loves exes :dry:
    I say burn everything that reminds u of her, make it a cathartic ritual.
    Then get very drunk, sob with mates ..talk to till there's nothing left; then pick yourself up, dust yourself down and show her two fingers! (or one if your American :laugh:)
  6. Kruger613

Kruger613 Member

Thanks guys. I did get rid of everything that reminds me of her, but then I logged onto MySpace which I hadn't done in several months. I saw hers and everything was about how happy she was and I just crashed.

Honestly, if I had someone else I wouldn't give a shit about her. It's just that I'm alone right now and she has someone else.

I truly loved her and wanted to spend my life with her.

7. Kruger613

Kruger613 Member

I wish there was some way that I could hurt her as much as she hurt me. But how do you hurt someone who is heartless?
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Take her off your Myspace, block her so you can't see what she's doing. It's only going to hurt you more, and you've already been hurt way too much.

It's not worth putting in the time or effort trying to hurt her.
  9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Another reason I dont have Facebook or MySpace and the rest of that shit. You dont think that is exactly why she is posting all the "happy" stuff"? She wants you to see it. Wants you to think how wonderfully she has moved on. She wants you to hurt!!! Dont open her page. Give yourself some time to atleast get back up in a sitting position from being kicked in the gut. I agree with Terry. Give yourself a few days to "grieve" get some closure on all this before you sign out of life. Dont give her the satisfaction of taking that away from you too. Take a few days to breath, organize yourself in your head. Keep posting about what's going on in your thoughts and feelings. Another great way to get it out of your system. Then after you have had a chance to maybe see or find some other options, you'll have the strength you'll need to start working with them.
  10. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

Kruger, how are you feeling today? Hopefully a little better?
  11. Kruger613

Kruger613 Member

Not really. Spent all day alone. Can't help but think about her. Nothing to do and no one to hang out with. It's so hard to just go through the day when it's nothing but pain and sadness. :blub:

Gonna go to sleep early and hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Thank you for asking, though. :smile:
  12. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better soon! :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.