Fuck it, i'm out.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Menchi, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

The bank is at me for debts that are their fault in the first place. I've paid off all i owe, but they keep charging me random fees for nothing, and ignore me whenever i fucking talk to them.
    Work is now giving me no hours at all, after i went and did the fucking best i could this last week to try and make them money, to try and earn more hours. But no, they go screw me over instead, think they can treat me like shit. But they go and give everyone else loads of hours, even if they've been doing nothing, they want to fucking drive me out of there. I can't survive like this, i really can't.
    I was trying so hard to turn things around, with my g/f, and with my job... things with my g/f are better now, but if i can't even afford to live here, then that doesn't matter.

I'm gonna go do what i have to now, let them see what they have fucking done to me, then end it all. May as well, doesn't matter how much i fight, in the end i always fucking fail.

Goodbye everyone.
  2. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hi Menchi,

I'm so sorry to hear about what's been happening. You are trying so hard though and you've probably come further than you realise.

Take your situation with your girlfriend for example. That has got better and I believe that other components of your life will too if you just give it a chance.

Please don't go because people who try so hard like yourself will end up making it. I know this may sound like a broken record but please give it a chance. You deserve it.

Kind regards,

3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi menchi..sorry u have so much going on right now..
    can u go in2 the bank in person and explain 2 them that they are over charging u? it could be more helpful talking 2 some1 in person rather than on the phone..
    iv had simular problems with my workplace.. im on sick leave now though so its not bothering me as much.. u sound really unhappy there.. can u try 2 look for another job? mabye ask ur gf for some support in finding another..
    i really hope u dont do anything and stay safe :hug:
  4. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

I gave it a chance... i was so close before, but i gave life one more chance, and this is what happens.

I can't go to the bank in person, as its a bank in the UK, and i'm in Ireland, so i have to talk to them via phone or post, and they don't seem to care what i say most of the time.

There are barely any jobs around right now, i have looked, i have been applying to them for a little while now, but nothing.

Thats why i can't find a way out, except ending it. No more pain, no more stress... just seems like thats all i want right now, so why not?
  5. mandyj101

hey ..
    ur right there arent that many jobs around atm.. but dont give up looking! there are some out there .. they might not be great jobs.. or at places that u would be proud to say u work there.. but they are jobs none the less..
    it is painful and stressful looking for/starting a job..but if ur current job is causing u alot of distress then it might be good 2 look elsewhere ?
    as 4 ur bank .. u should ask if they have any representatives in ireland.. im sure if they have customers there.. then there must be some sort of face -2- face service there?
    please dont give up .. i know i dont know u .. but i have seen u in the chat room and u seem like a really nice person :hug:

6. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

If i talk to the bank in ireland, they might link it to my account over here, and try to take the little pay i am getting to cover it...

And i don't care what the job is, the truth is the only place i wouldn't work is a fast food place, as i'd end up burning myself, dropping food, and all that. Everything else i've looked at, applied for, and heard very little. Don't know if they are taking their time, or whether i'm not what they are looking for, or what... and i've been trying for a little while, as things have been progressively getting worse at work, but its got to the point now i can't survive.

I just feel like i'm ready to give up now.
  7. mandyj101

i know things seem hopeless right now .. but their not .. :hug:
    u have mentioned 2 issues which are getting u down .. both the bank and the job situation can be resolved with time and patience..
    if ur bank has made a mistake - or a few mistakes over charging u .. then thats not ur fault.. its theirs .. and u should be able 2 claim that money back.. keep calling them.. every day if u have 2.. explain 2 them that what they are doing is wrong - its making u feel extremely down.. and they need 2 sort it out..
    so many ppl are having troubles finding employment atm.. ur not alone im sure of that.. keep trying.. im sure something will come along..
    u said u were getting along well with ur gf..have u tried talking 2 her?

8. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

Every time i call them, its costing me more money, which i don't have to spend in the first place. Banks are, at the moment, doing anything they can to get money off people, and in the end, if they want to do that, there is nothing i can do to stop them from here really. I've tried everything i can.

And as for work, the difference is, i have no back-up, no support. I can't claim benefits because i'm not Irish, so no job = no food. Things are better with my gf, and i talked to her about some of it, but there is nothing really she can do. I haven't told her that i'm s/hing or suicidal again, and i can't, simply because... i'm scared how she will react... Sometimes she is so cold about things, i'm never sure why, if i told her, and... she was like that, i just couldn't take it...

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

instead of telling her what your thinking about doing to yourself. why not change the approach. tell her that your at your wits end and you dont know what to do or where to turn to.
    as long as your waiting ... why not try somemore avenues ?
  10. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

i have said that to her... and her response... well, it wasn't good, which is why i'm worried about saying any more... death is a way out more than a desire right now. just feels like its the only thing i haven't tried.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

have you ever thought about going in to your boss with a positive attitude and finding out whats going on ?
  12. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

I've talked to them a few times, each time they spew a load of bullshit, try to justify it, then completely go back on their word a few days later... well the owner at least, the manager is just doing as he is told. Thats the one thing i wont do, go into work with a bad attitude, and start complaining about everything, because its pointless. Last couple of weeks in particular i went in and made a point how good i was at my job, my performance showed that, and there hasn't been a time that i haven't been working hard for the company (except a few days one week, a couple of months back, but i explained that, and it was all sorted fine). Basically, i think they are trying to drive me, and one or two others, out of the company, without firing us so they don't have to pay redundancy or anything, but think they can treat everyone however they like, only rewarding the people who suck up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.