fuck it , it's over

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Fuck life. I am done. I am invisible, they will all get over it and go back to their lives anyways. fuck them. I am done and I will be free. no one can stop me, I feel so good right now, the end is near, I will be free. finally, that is glorius, just a few more hours and I ll be gone. Goodbye cruel world, all I ever wanted was love. But taht was not in the cards for me, no need to keep deluding myself, this is my choice, and it feels right, true and good. Damn, xanax and alchol ae amazing, i feel so much better.
  2. Austere Night

Austere Night Well-Known Member

You posted here. If you had given it all up you wouldn't have done that. I wont pretend to know what's going on with you, but it seems you are still here, and still have some desire to live on past this. I know I did the same thing; crying out about the end in hopes someone could save me from it.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do it swimmergirl. You don't know that you wont find love one day. You just have to keep trying. It's hard to find a meaningful relationship these days. Take care of yourself. :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You can still have love swimmergirl. Just because you don't feel it right now does not mean it doesn't exist for you somewhere in the future. Don't give up on things at this point in your life. :hug:
  5. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

holy shit, I don't even remember writing that....sorry. I just keep trying to obliterate myself at night.
  6. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Glad you're ok, swimmergirl. I was concerned for you when I read your other post. it's good to vent though, take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.