fuck it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by among the stars, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i cant stop this anymore. I cant type, I cant right out how I feel, I cant speak. I can only cry. can only feel anger and hatred. pain in my chest and down my arm. have all I can do to not put my head thriu my window. fuck it. just fuck it. fucking hate this shit, its a fucking joke to everypne. no one geets it. fucking hate everyone. I guess the feeling is mutual now. whats the fucking point. u don't know me and u don't bother to ask. just fuck u

2. Rookie

Rookie Active Member

Noone understands the evils they do or the pain they cause until it is too late. It is a sad fact of life, and one that isn't going to change soon. All you can do is make sure that you recognise the people who do you wrong and then learn to avoid them.

3. KnightFalls

KnightFalls Well-Known Member

I get it! I completely understand anger and hatred. I truly understand hating everyone for every and yet no reason. I understand hurting myself because it is less horrible than hurting others. I understand the desire to smash, hit and destroy. Become_So_Numb, you definitely are not alone! I do understand! And I struggle with it daily!

4. OmittedForClarity

OmittedForClarity New Member

Can I just identify with you, Become_So_Numb? I love Linkin Park, and I was wondering about your user name, whether or not it's a reference to their sound. They inspire me to no end, and it's almost as if the negative lyrics that tumble in one ear and out the other push me to go on. It's like they ring so true to me, that I have to believe that there is someone else out there who feels exactly how I feel, and they've taken that feeling to create art in the form of sound, and I have to wonder, if maybe somehow I could do the same. Maybe somehow, if I keep going, I can take the pain and hurt and sorrow, and instead of destroying, create. Inspire. Even if I can just inspire myself enough to keep going, that will have been enough for me. And if I manage to inspire others? So much the better, because then I'll feel I've had a real impact on this world. For the better.

5. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

Clarity, you speak my language too.
    create something from positive from negativity.

however, sometimes them times occur where you can't possibly stand anyone at all, t'is human nature but if there is motivation, the positive to negative process and result is a very good solution

6. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

Yes, I was referencing them. Linkin park doesn't necessarily inspire me but that particular song did. I have so much trouble expressing myself that I chose this song and make a video out of it... (as I have done many times before) but sometimes that just not enough to create with it. I hate being numb and I hate failing all of you (whether I kno u or not) that song comforts but it doesn't fix the problem.

7. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

You've just explained what's in my head. Your not alone I understand fuck everything and everyone, it comes an goes but trying to see the smallest hint of positivity in any situation might make it a little more bearable.

8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.