Fuck it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

    xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

    No one believes me. No one will do jack shit!

    Social Services don't give a crap!

    I'm am so fed up, waiting for something that will never fucking happen...


    I want to fucking go through my my plan and say fuck it to everything.

    And no I am not fucking joking :mad:
  2. wonderer

    wonderer Well-Known Member

    :hug: whats going on that no one believes you?
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

    xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

    My step dad abusing me and me brother...

    They think we are safe, I told my Adolescent Support Worker TODAY that he attacked my brother again and they won't do jack shit.

    Fuckin crap, like me

    Im a bitch, he was fucking right
  4. Don't think about yourself in that way
    People like your step dad think they can get away with things because "authorities" will do fuck all until its too late
    If you start believing what he's saying about you then he has won
    Just stand strong
    There are people who suffer in the same way and they can get past it
    Best of luck
  5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

    xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

    He has fucking won.

    Screw it.
  6. gentlelady

    gentlelady Staff Alumni

    Don't stop telling on him. Sooner or later they will investigate. If he leaves marks, photograph them and show them to the authorities. Talk to a teacher, school nurse. counselor, anyone you can. Whatever you do, don't give up. :hug:
  7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

    xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

    I have talked to everyone I can, and guess what? No one gives a shit. They still think its fine to leave me here, with him.

    I've lost this one.
  8. srnityblu

    srnityblu Well-Known Member


    This must be so hard for you let alone frustrating and confusing. Keep talking to social services, in fact tell other people such as a school councilor, anyone that you trust, and you don't have to talk to the same social worker, you can ask someone else to investigate the case, talk to your family doctor, they have an obligation to report any sort of child abuse. This should not be taken lightly and I am so very sorry that you are going through this.

    Begin to document things, if you recieve bruises, then take pics of them, write down events to back up the marks, you need to attain physical proof so that this abuse will stop. How old are you? If you are old enough you can ask the courts, to emancipate you from your family.

    Try to distance yourself from the abuse, know your dad's triggers, and leave the house when you can. Your safety is most important and when he is violent, go to a neighbour's house. You can call the police, I know these are drastic ways to cope, but no one has the right to put thier hands on you, NO ONE, not even your parents. No one has the right to abuse you and it may seem like you are the lone soldier in this but you have to keep finding ways for help in order to save your brother and yourself.

    You are not alone in this,
    Love Shannon
  9. ggg456

    ggg456 Guest

    I agree with trying the police if no one is listening. And shannon's post was good. You can get through this. :hug:
  10. titanic

    titanic Well-Known Member

    That is just AWFUL to learn that no one is taking you seriously. I've added you to my msn and emailed you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.