Fuck it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Wings

I was on both of those as well, a few weeks back...

I just want to say to you, you do not want overdose as the way out. It's not as quiet and nice as a lot of people think. You tend to get sick and feel awful, and if you didn't get it right, it can screw up your organs a lot worse than any other failed method.

I hope you feel better, you should tell your doc the respi and celexa ain't working, 'cause they might need to try a different med.

I am glad you made yourself throw up Ire. i am sorry you are feeling that way tonight. If your meds aren't working, please let you doctor know. it does no good to be on things that are not beneficial to you. As Broken Wings mentioned, the effects the meds can have after an attempted OD can be worse than the reason you wanted out in the first place. Please do what you can to stay safe. :hug:

Entoloma43

I'm confused why the mods deleted the name of the medication in the post, but kept the links that say the medication and all the details for it.

Anyways, may you find peace Ire, whether it be in life, or death.

Still here two days later.

Felt horribly detached yesterday. De-realization? is that the word? It sucked.
Slept alot. Kept wondering if I had died after all and was just living in purgatory.

Still feeling a little off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00