fuck it.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by byebyebeautiful, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

Fuck you. Fuck this shit. Fuck having a heart. Fuck loving someone. Fuck feeling. Fuck everything.
    I gave up ages ago. And now I give up on having anything with my worthless life.
    Noone reply to this. Go help someone worth helping.
    Andy and Kenny don't bother replying.

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

as we are friends and i know you will smile at this but fuck off holly, you know i aint gonna ignore you, never will babes.
    whats brought this on hun?
    i know you have been poorly but this is way left field>

talk to us
  3. byebyebeautiful

What bought this on. Nothing, I'm just a worthless bitch. Now leave my thread be! damnit!.
    Yeah, and am still poorly! and it pissin me off!

Why, noone listens anyway.
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

bit harsh to say no one listens, oh look, i am lol.

i know your poorly but dont be hard on yourself, you had a good day the other day so nothing is beyond help, been telling you that for ages girl !!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. byebyebeautiful

Yeah. You know what I mean.

I'll be as hard as like. :/ yeah, wow one good day, in how many bad days? fuck it.
  6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sounds like u are arguing with me !!! :tongue:

there is nothing wrong hun, you need to look at the positives and not the negatives, you are a great girl, fun to be with, attractive and caring and someone who will find that love she yearns for.

dont give up holly
  7. byebyebeautiful

I am not arguing, you are. Now shut up. And anyway, you don't talk to me about stuff, so why should I talk to you? :(.

mmmmm, u dont know me much do you?

I GIVE UP. OKAY! :evil:
  8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

take care holly
  9. byebyebeautiful

10. thorns_all_over

thorns_all_over Green Thumb Staff Alumni

> Noone reply to this. Go help someone worth helping.

hmmm, my name isn't Kenny or Alex. But I'm Noone, so I'm going to give
    someone worth helping, that's you Holly, some advice.

And here it is:

Love, the myterious force of ages...
    Take your heart, put it in a jar and then put it on a shelf, so it wont hurt anymore,
    and when the right person comes along, put it back where it belongs!

Ps: If love isnt your problem, let me know and I'll cook up some magic potion to
    make it all better :laugh:
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Holly I know we haven't talked in a while.. Thats only because I don't go on MSN any more...I told you before I am here for you to vent at and I still am..You can always find me on the forum and we can talk by PM. I have my reasons why I don't go on MSN anymore but it doesn't mean I don't care..Your my friend and you can yell and cuss at me till your blue in the face!! I will still be here!!! The ball is in your court!!!
  12. byebyebeautiful

Tell me how to do that, and I will try. I'm fed up of feeling, maybe I should go to the doctors and get meds again, that will stop me feeling.. hmm

I did wonder where you had got to, thank you for replying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.