fuck it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I reached out to my stupid fucking doctor and he did not even get back to me, what the hell, I try to connect with someone about how bad I feel, I trust them and as usual no one gives a fuck. I have always been expected to deal with shit on my own, silly me to think it would be different now. Fuck, it hurts to feel like no one fucking cares. And it makes me so fucking angry.

2. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

People do care. I care. Please try to hang on. Just try.

3. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Well-Known Member

People can't hear a silent crisis. Did you tell whoever answered the phone that you were suicidal? Sometimes people care, but just aren't smart enough to get it. Don't give up.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I care also.. You obviously are in pain.. If you need to vent then PM me and I will listen.,.

5. Phoenix1985

Phoenix1985 Well-Known Member

I think sometimes it's hard for people who have never been there to understand the pain.
    Try to hang on, you're worth it.

6. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

He knows exactly what is going on, i really just think that until I am at the point of killing myself, he isn't willing to help, which is bullshit, like I have to walk into his office bleeding or something for him to understand how bad things are for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.