Fuck it

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Kaos General, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Started to take pills. decided to stop and cut myself again. Im a joke. How can i sit here and say dont do this dont do that. People are right i am a hypocrite. How can i give advice when i cant take my own
  2. 41021

41021 Banned Member

:sad: I'm sorry.
    my ability to be supportive of anyone at the moment, is like out the window
    having difficulty myself

***hugs*** for you
    Try to be gentle on you
    I opted for the umm, numbing out, not a great choice either :no:

xxxx hope you feel a little better
  3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

It just seems my mood is disappeared and its been replaced by lonliness and the sad realisation that all i do is make situations worse
  4. TrentGrad

TrentGrad Well-Known Member

Chuck, you have to stop being so hard on yourself mate! You're not a joke...you seem to be a fellow who is carrying some profound emotional wounds. :(

Though it likely seems self absorbed of me to say this, I don't want you to take pills or cut yourself. I, a person who only knows you as another soul on this website, care enough to ask you to try and stop doing that to yourself.

Please, be kind with yourself. Don't call yourself a joke or cut yourself...make a concerted effort to do something for yourself that you used to enjoy, and try to remember what you enjoyed about the activity before your life was impacted by a mood disorder or mental health issue.

If you need to talk, let me know, and I'd be more than willing to lend you my...eyes I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.