fuck it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Sep 12, 2010.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

haven't had a wink of sleep, can't stop thinking to save myself, got a screaming headache, stomach doing handstands (drinking, although not a lot), screwing up uni - badly, really badly this time, and putting at risk money that I really need.

in getting out of this particular hole, I seem to be grabbing the shovel, time and time again.

not going to work today now, first day Ive missed on this contract.

cant even get a hug from her anymore, and you have no idea how much I "need" physical contact. I need a damn good shagging tbh (ya I know how fucking pathetic that sounds, I really dont care)

i need answers today, i really need to make some decisions.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry you're feeling so bad. :hug: Here if you need to talk.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

MJ, I don't know much about what has been going on with you lately as you have kept things to yourself more it seems. I do know that you have what it takes to succeed and to pull yourself back up. We will do what we can to support you, although I know words on a page are not the same as physical contact. Don't fall into the drinking trap. It won't make things better and problems don't go away. They are still there when the alcohol is gone. Time to start filling in that hole instead of digging and making it deeper. I do hope you get things back to where they need to be soon. :hug:
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

In getting out of holes, ladders are more useful than shovels.
    I really like this saying...
    sending you a cyber :arms: and hope you decide to go seek more help and find that ladder..
  5. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

if you need a talk im always here, but unfortunately i cant help you with the hug and the shagging though >.< only a digihug
  6. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

ill take it :)