Fuck it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Why are some people on here just so........ i dont know.

Ok this is simple, when it all gets fucked up and she fucks you up i dont wanna hear it. Im not sitting here while being made to be the asshole. If you wanna know the truth about what happened go and write a LtM and ask instead of assuming its all my fucking fault. Go ahead, meet up with each other all you want i honestly dont feel 2 ways about it but you cant sit there and say one thing and slag the person off one minute to everyone and then the next meet up with them.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know there isn't much I can say. Just wanted you to know I read your post, and I get where you're coming from.

3. Kaos General

Yeah and it fucking hurts, i dont like being mugged off like that. I mean at the end of the day why play with people like that, its not fair on everyone else. Its not just me either. I mean a lot of the same bullshit was said to many different people. This is 2 faced bullshit in the fucking extreme........ fuck it whats the point, just go and fuck each other in every way possible now but when things fuck up, which they will, because of the bullshit you have pulled, people will be inclined to tell you to fuck off now

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I dont know what happened, I can guess but in the end we all choose in our lives the roads we take and the streets we cross.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
  5. Kaos General

Regardless of how many people you fuck up and hurt in the process? Its the 2 faced bullshit that has really upset me and it hurts like a knife in the back.

But as long as they got their end away who cares about anyone.

last time i EVER reach out to anyone

6. doityourself

Unfortunately, it seems thats how life works, atleast for me anyway.

Please dont stop reaching out.

7. Kaos General

Why? So i can get shat on from a great height once again? So people can gain sympathy from me but totally lie to me about whats going on.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
  8. doityourself

Not everyone is like that, I know Im not, sorry this has hurt you so much.