Fuck it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaos General

Ya know what im tired of people accusing me of having no respect for death time and time again. It doesnt just happen on here, it also happens elsewhere as well, so you know what, thinnk on this.

Yesterday, i learnt i have liver cancer as well as Hep C. So im sorry if i dont prescribe to peoples preconcieved views of whats offensive and whats acceptable. Next time someone decides to put finger to keyboard in response to me, be careful i dont bite your fucking head off. I have enough shit going on in my own life to give a flying fuck whether anyone finds me offensive or not.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Shit thats awful.
How advanced and whats the prescribed treatment?
Can't believe how much you are having to put up with. :sad:

Kaos General

Theyve put me on a different kind of interferon which is a more concentrated version of the one i was on before, not very according to the hospital, but their not known for being very forthcoming with the truth seeing as they knew 2 months ago what was going on but neglected to mention it to me

I'm so sorry for what you are going through, this is really bollocks, they should have been straight with you from the beginning.
As far as having no respect for death, I don't think that is true at all. Just because you don't sugarcoat your feelings doesn't mean you have no respect, in fact, I think it means you have more respect for yourself because you are speaking true to your own mind and emotions.
I wish you the best, and you are in my thoughts as you work towards recovery.

Kaos General

Meh, i clearly have nothing to contribute to this forum so whats the point. Its funny how certain members of staff are on hand the minute i say anything deemed to be offensive but the second anything gets said to me they are nowhere to be seen. I have seen enough now to know certain people wont be happy until im off this site so ya know what delete my account, im through with this bullshit

Stick around please,don't let a load of nerds having a Steve jobs love in,make you feel like your not important because you are.
Sorry to hear what your going through right now
Hang in there buddy and keep posting

R

Robin

In my view you are both right and wrong, right about Steve Jobs in saying why should he get special treatment and wrong in that when some folks throw the, 'isn't Angerfist receiving special treatment on SF' there are those of us without a solid reply.

We know you are angry and pissed off and for incredibly good reasons, but everyone must abide by the same rules and there are those that believe you do not. If the infractions expired it wouldn't be so bad but everytime someone gets an infraction it's like a one way step towards an exit only door, we know how much you need this place and want to be able to give everything to allow you to have that support, but when two valid viewpoints are about to clash or are currently clashing, it's best to sort it out before and not afterwards.

I was right up with there with a defence for you in that post, right up to the wannabe mod comment. It is the Soap Box, I know, you still cannot make personal attacks however warranted you may see them. I'm not one for rules but folks never do well without knowing at least what they can or can't do, borders so to speak.

You have every reason to be here and I will defend that position, however biased it is but this site cannot be run by one person and one injustice cannot be traded with another, like it or not, for such a large group of people, regardless of how different and valid everyone's views are, we have to get along.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear this news Wayne. I think a lot of people here don't get you. You have a right to your opinion like they have a right to theirs vice versa. I hope you don't leave here, I enjoy reading many of your posts in the soap box forum and whatnot.

IV2010

I don't know what's happened Wayne but I'm very sad to hear your latest diagnosis and I hope the new treatment is able to do it's job..
i for one would miss you around here (and have missed your posts since you became so sick)
I hope you stay if you need to ...:hug:

justMe7

Meh, i clearly have nothing to contribute to this forum so whats the point. Its funny how certain members of staff are on hand the minute i say anything deemed to be offensive but the second anything gets said to me they are nowhere to be seen. I have seen enough now to know certain people wont be happy until im off this site so ya know what delete my account, im through with this bullshit
:( Ah dude. The forums here for you to talk about how youre doing and so you can get support, or atleast be heard about how you're feeling. That really blows about how you're being treated...

:S cancer? Erhm... well I won't bombard you with crap just, are you getting treatment for it?

Kaos General

In my view you are both right and wrong, right about Steve Jobs in saying why should he get special treatment and wrong in that when some folks throw the, 'isn't Angerfist receiving special treatment on SF' there are those of us without a solid reply.

We know you are angry and pissed off and for incredibly good reasons, but everyone must abide by the same rules and there are those that believe you do not. If the infractions expired it wouldn't be so bad but everytime someone gets an infraction it's like a one way step towards an exit only door, we know how much you need this place and want to be able to give everything to allow you to have that support, but when two valid viewpoints are about to clash or are currently clashing, it's best to sort it out before and not afterwards.

I was right up with there with a defence for you in that post, right up to the wannabe mod comment. It is the Soap Box, I know, you still cannot make personal attacks however warranted you may see them. I'm not one for rules but folks never do well without knowing at least what they can or can't do, borders so to speak.

You have every reason to be here and I will defend that position, however biased it is but this site cannot be run by one person and one injustice cannot be traded with another, like it or not, for such a large group of people, regardless of how different and valid everyone's views are, we have to get along.
I dont want special treatment, i never have done, the only thing i want from this site is to be treated fairly. I agree what i said was inappropiate and i had no problem with the post being deleted. The other post should also have deleted as well because i was being followed around the forum by someone who clearly didnt like me. I also havent got any problem with getting a infraction either, as long as i am actually treated fairly, which isnt happening. If certain people dont like me, which is blindingly obvious then someone else should deal with it. This isnt like this is the one and only time, if it was i would have just ignored it and moved on a long time ago.

Thanks for the replies, im on different meds now to try and get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00