Fuck life

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by metalchick23, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metalchick23

metalchick23 New Member

Everything is shit in my life! So I just want to end my fucking life. Well after fighting with my father who is so not understanding. I said to myself that I had enough of all the bullshit that I've been through and then I took about <Mod edit:Cocacola:Methods>. The only thing that happened was i felt dizzy and nauseous. So the next morning since that didn't work, I took about<Mod edit:Cocacola:Methods> . I was so out of it that the counselor called me into his office and him and my parents started bitching saying how mentally ill I am. So I got sent home (I'm 16 and a Junior btw). I couldn't barely walk and every time I tried eating I threw up. So now I know klonopin isn't the easiest drug to overdose on. It just made me feel like shit! I'm so stressed out about school I just wish they would home school me. The school I go to sucks dick and my parents can't get that through there fucking heads!
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forums,

I would just like to say that those who do not suffer with mental illness can find it very hard even impossible to understand what exactly you are going though. Please try not to OD yourself. I have OD too, it was quite serious, ended up on a life support machine and as a result have been suffering with permanent damage. How long have you been feeling this way, while you are young 16, now is the best time to reach out for support. Is there a counsellor at your school you can talk to? Or maybe try the crisis lines, they can be very helpful and are trained. :)
  3. catecholamine

catecholamine Well-Known Member

Just fyi, med OD's rarely work. Most only make you sick. I would not suggest trying again.
    Hope you feel better.
  4. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

I hope your parents realize been at that school is hurting you, I will pray for them to see it. I wish you the best, God bless you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.